Best Online Deal 2010

I know a lot of people got screwed out of this deal, but for me, the Gamestop Power Hour deal for Red Dead that single handedly crashed their systems was the best deal for me all year! That game is just now reaching around that price normally, so it was definitely worth being fastest on that sale.

For the people that got it......it was Call of Duty: Black Ops (PC) at Target on Black Friday for $10 with free shipping.....this was like what a week or two after it came out

EA Store 50% off with free shipping

$10 for $20 at Amazon from Living Social should get a nod too, just because of how much it blew up this site

Amazon's Console Gift Card Deals
Playstation 3 with Ratchet and Clank Future a Crack in Time and Singstar+Dance with a $50 gift card
Playstation 3 with a $100 gift card (for a very short time)
Xbox 360 w/ various gift cards
Wii with $50 gift cards

PSP Black Friday Bundle with LittleBigPlanet, Karate Kid and memory card for $130

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']If this also includes Blurays, I'll say when Amazon had Mad Men seasons 1-3 for $9.99 each on BF.[/QUOTE]

Everyone had MM 1-3 blu for $9.99 as well as Weeds 1-4 I believe.

How about:

1) FREE $10/$20 to Best buy the week before Christmas
2) GoHastings honoring the Tron Legacy, Homefront, LA Noir, Spec OPS $30 price error.

Kevin

[quote name='SilverBulletKY']Buy Space Chimps for 1.99 get any used game 50% off :>[/QUOTE]
:lol::applause: That was a good one for me too, but GS sent me a copy of Black Ops that was clearly marked DEFECTIVE that gave my PS3 the 80010514 error after trying it.:roll:

But I'd have to say the RDR Power Saver sale that crashed GS.com. I got my one buddy a copy of RDR for $15 and sold the other one I managed to get to another CAG for cost+shipping.

[quote name='kevgret']How about:

1) FREE $10/$20 to Best buy the week before Christmas
2) GoHastings honoring the Tron Legacy, Homefront, LA Noir, Spec OPS $30 price error.

Kevin[/QUOTE]
Oh damn I completely forgot about GoHastings honoring that price mistake. That was huge of them imo. Very nice to do.

I'm gonna have to go with Gamestop's B1G1 used online deal back in March. It was a clusterfuck and ended earlier than they said it would, but everyone who did get in on the deal made out pretty well!!

Steam's sales were my favorite. I got so much during the Summer and Black Friday sales that there was hardly anything I even wanted on Steam by the time the Holiday sale came around.

[quote name='lightzonlycast']Everyone had MM 1-3 blu for $9.99 as well as Weeds 1-4 I believe.[/QUOTE]

Nope. They were 39.99 everywhere else.

1. TRUs :ps3:God of War III Ultimate Edition & :ps3:/:360:Bioshock 2 Special Edition for $32 each ($19.99 + S&H).

2. Target's :pc:CoD Black Ops for $9.99.

3. Amazon Black Friday 2010/Cyber Monday 2010 :)360:ME 2 and :360:L4D 2 $9.99 each)

Unfortunately, I missed :ps3:GoW 3 U.E. and :pc:CoD Black Ops :whistle2:(

bread's done
Back