Best Online Game Retailer 2008

I'm going with steam as a PC gamer it works with a vengeance, where else are you going to get all the counter-strikes for 14 bucks ?

Buy.com should be on here.... I paid 67.99 tax/shipping free on Halo Wars Collector's which is $80 everywhere else. And 59.99 games sell for 54.99 or 57.99 almost always with free tax and shipping. I don't understand the buy.com hate, they're the cheapest around!!!

Amazon is the best. Their prices are matched with others and they have great deals. Even if you pick free shipping, you still get it quickly.

Playasia, they have good game sales at times and alot of import games i usually buythere. Even though Amazon Jp is also good (amazon all togather is great) but playasia gives out coupons aswell

Gamefly had some great sales towards the end of the year and occasionally before that, but Amazon kept me up until 3am many nights waiting to check out the deal of the day. In addition to the outstanding deals from Black Friday until the end of the year, Amazon is responsible for my UPS guy being on a first name basis with me.

I won't even say "What are the odds Amazon loses?" Instead, what are the odds that any other nominee in any other category wins by a greater percentage than Amazon will win in this one?

amazon!! once again. thee best place to shop seriously. for all your needs.i buy all my stuff from them, and they always have the best prices.

Amazon...although GameFly's used prices can be pretty tempting. If you need it at the time of release, Amazon's the place to go, though.

Looking back over the year I see that I purchased most of my games from Amazon.com. They consistently had the best deals, especially on games that I waited to purchase until after the release date.

Steam would have my vote, but it doesn't offer enough products (nor console games), so Amazon has to be my choice, based on price and availability.

bread's done
Back