Best Online Game Retailer 2010

Does Amazon count? They tend to be very awesome at price-matching B&M retailers, and free shipping if you have prime is sweet! (although it makes me buy more stuff more often; it's a trap!)

hell yea Amazon counts! 90% of my game buying this past year was from them! During black friday there were a lot of misses, but then they put batman arkam asylum for $15 before bf and that made my night! No need to brave the crowds. And I love how they've given a lot of credit towards pre-orders. Extra $20 credit for fable iii...awesome. I just can't stop buying from them. ;)

Amazon was my go-to site for gaming this year! Especially after offering Amazon Prime free to students. That caused my spending on that site to increase greatly!

It has to be Amazon. Amazon provides it's own competitive marketplace in the form of different sellers/vendors. Each seller competes against one another for you business whether its offereing a lower price, faster shipping or including shipping charges. Also, they have the best return policy for any unsatisfied customers.

Amazon.

This is tough because Amazon's 2010 deals weren't as strong as their 2009 deals, and Steam really stepped it up with some awesome deals.

I vote for Amazon, though, just because they offer credit with almost every new game, and there were a few really good deals. My favorite game of last year, Enslaved, was $25 shortly after release, and Majin was only $23 at Black Friday.

bread's done
Back