Best Online Game Retailer 2010

I am going to be the unpopular one, but GS.com, because they pretty much always honor any glitches with their sales. Got more great deals last year from them than any other online retailer. Sure, what happened with their $10 coupons was some horrible customer service, but ultimately many of their games being 50% off or more during sales made up for that, at least in my book.

I love Amazon. They might suck at shipping special editions, but almost always have the best deals and quality customer service.

Amazon got my vote!

I've noticed the attention Amazon.com has put into their marketing of games, and it has done extremely well. They price-match practically everything without you having to ask. The people behind the scene do a very good job researching their competition. Their "Deal of the Days" are like random bonuses. Although I have yet to give Amazon.com a chance at trade-ins, trade-ins is the major reason I go to GameStop; I find it convenient. However, it terms of sales...GameStop is in trouble. If this hasn't happened yet already, more and more customers are going to notice the differences and advantages Amazon.com has over GameStop. Then, R.I.P....

WHAT! Where is Newegg.com. I've never bought from Amazon.com. I buy games from Newegg and Gamestop.. Maybe EA

I went with Steam. I could see either Amazon or Steam getting this, but I spent more on Steam this year and got a lot more games for cheap.

With all the glitches on GS...

Recently- (prob won't count coz 2011)
- buy 1 new game (any price) get 50% off any used
- CAG16 stacking with FEB1G1 stacking with EDGE/PUR

But in 2010-
- DDEAL $10 off any game with purchase of one $49.99+ game. Up to 6 games per order. $9.99 games were free with code.

There were a ton of you that got some insane deals out of this one.

Damn, I was SO ready to put Amazon (still have so many collapsed boxes to clear out of my room), but then you put the Steam storefront on there, and I'm torn. On the one hand, Amazon's simply awesome in relation to what they could be (shipping costs, taxes, no promotions, etc), but Steam has sold off so many games at me at such ridiculous discounts (especially the Indie Packs)...I'm simply torn.

bread's done
Back