Best place to buy a new DS Lite and deals on Puzzle Quest?

danstabbingworth

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Are there any DS lite deals out there, or should I just suck it up and pay $130?

Also I hear Puzzle Quest is pretty fun and I want to play it multi with another friend. He has a DS, but do we both need a copy to play multi?

Thank you for posting this because i am also interested in purchasing a Nintendo DS Lite. Does anyone have information on a new Nintendo handheld? When do you guys think a new handheld will talk the DS's thrown? The DS launched in 2004, and the DS Lite launched in June 2006. What are your thoughts? Is it wise to buy one now?

[quote name='danstabbingworth']Also I hear Puzzle Quest is pretty fun and I want to play it multi with another friend. He has a DS, but do we both need a copy to play multi?[/quote] I haven't tried multiplayer yet, but the instruction booklet says, "Each player requires their own Game Card to play."

edit. There's also quite a few threads requesting deals on a DS Lite. A search will bring up: amazon.com's deal, FYE rebate, and using that YMMV CC coupon. Good luck!

Cool, thanks for the info. I managed to find a copy of Jewel Quest on ebay for 25 which is 10 bucks cheaper. I guess that means I have to buy a DS now!

bread's done
Back