Best place to buy a PS2?

Nico0020

CAGiversary!
Feedback
42 (98%)
So I have given up on the PS2 ever dropping below the 100 dollar price point, even though the console came out nearly 10 years ago. I was planning on picking up a 60GB PS3 that had hardware emulation, but the prices for that are only going to go up and I really can't stomach 400+ for a video game console. I've looked around the net for a place that sells below MSRP, but I guess it doesn't exist. Anyone know of a place I can get a good deal, or even bundle (so I could flip the games) on a PS2?

one last question. i haven't bought a used console in ages as i've always had bad luck with em. would a used slim ps2 be pretty reliable? do the controllers wear out pretty easily? i remember reading awhile back about a lot of people replacing dvd readers n such.

I'm also looking for a new PS2 Slim but haven't really haven't found any deals in a while. While the Gamestop deal seems tempting, I've never had a good used console experience so I'm going to have to pass on that one. Plus, I'd definitely prefer to have a manufacturer's warranty since hardware always seems to break down when you least expect them to.

If either of you guys are in San Diego I'll sell you my Slim PS2. It'll come with two Guitar Hero Guitars, Guitar Hero 2, and any other stuff that comes with it. I bought a 60GB PS3 a while back and haven't needed it. It works perfect and I've never had a problem with it.

bread's done
Back