Best Place to buy Bubble Mailers?

SativaSam

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
I'm looking to buy bubble mailers in bulk...and It needs to be from a store because I've got some orders getting sold that need to get shipped out tomorrow and I need to buy the mailers today.

Walmart.com has 25 of these: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Scotch-Bubble-Mailer/15269766 for 8.88, but it's not sold in stores.

Staples has http://www.staples.com/Staples-Open-End-Bubble-Mailers-1-7-1-8-x-11/product_630758 but I dunno if these are sold in stores.

That's all I have found so far. Are those good sized bubble mailers? Just looking to use these to fit games in.

Prolly gonna have to buy boxes for systems or accessories I am selling :/

EDIT: Also found this: https://shop.usps.com/webapp/wcs/st...category_rn=10000002&top=&currentPage=0&sort= I am not sure if I can use any of these to ship USPS First Class though.

Ok, but can I ship USPS First Class with the ones you buy in store from Walmart or Ebay? Someone told me the brown ones won't ship first class.

[quote name='SativaSam']Ok, but can I ship USPS First Class with the ones you buy in store from Walmart or Ebay? Someone told me the brown ones won't ship first class.[/QUOTE]

As long as it is under 13oz then you can, so yes.

[quote name='Steggy']ebay, and buy a box of over a 100[/QUOTE]
Can you link me a listing of what you're talking about ? There are so many listings from people selling 100, dunno which one is the best. Some charge crazy amounts for shipping.

Check to see if any dollar stores are close to you and try those. I wandered into one a while back and picked up packs of 5 for a buck each(obviously). They were the perfect size too, tall and wide enough to ship a single dvd, game, or cd. If you're worried about quality, they were name brand by 3M (the parent company of Scotch products) and they were just fine. My ebay buyers were happy with it.

Well I've gotta ship a couple games by Tuesday, so I am going to Staples today to buy a 12 count for $14. I know I can get cheaper, but I need these now. For all my other games I'll buy from Ebay.

[quote name='SativaSam']Can you link me a listing of what you're talking about ? There are so many listings from people selling 100, dunno which one is the best. Some charge crazy amounts for shipping.[/QUOTE]

I've bought these mailers from this seller multiple times. Even with the shipping costs, it works out to around .24 a bubble mailer which is considerably cheaper than anything you will find in Wal Mart or Staples. The number 1 (7 1/4" x 12") mailer is the perfect size for one game or dvd.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-1-BUBBL...9?pt=BI_Mailers_Envelopes&hash=item5638c05217

[quote name='scsg75']I buy from these guys all the time. Even with the shipping costs, it works out to around .24 a bubble mailer which is considerably cheaper than anything you will find in Wal Mart or Staples. The number 7 mailer is the perfect size for one game or dvd.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-1-BUBBL...9?pt=BI_Mailers_Envelopes&hash=item5638c05217[/QUOTE]
Awesome, thanks.

What's the best way to ship 3 games at once? I got a guy who bought 3 games from me and need to find a good way to ship it. Maybe 1 #7 bubble mailer from Walmart will fit 3? 2 side by side, 1 on top? I dunno.

I would highly recommend RoyalMailers.com. I purchase these in a size #0 for games/DVDs. A box of 100 will cost you $20.99 shipped. They're water/tear resistant and a little more flexible that the paper ones. RoyalMailers also sells on eBay I believe, if you'd rather buy there. Buy a few in store to satisfy your current order fulfillments, but buy in bulk online. That's your best bet.

[quote name='SativaSam']Well I've gotta ship a couple games by Tuesday, so I am going to Staples today to buy a 12 count for $14. I know I can get cheaper, but I need these now. For all my other games I'll buy from Ebay.[/QUOTE]

wow that's expensive... if you order from ebay in bulk they usually end up being only $.10 to $.15 each (shipping to you included)

[quote name='btw1217']I would highly recommend RoyalMailers.com. I purchase these in a size #0 for games/DVDs. A box of 100 will cost you $20.99 shipped. They're water/tear resistant and a little more flexible that the paper ones. RoyalMailers also sells on eBay I believe, if you'd rather buy there. Buy a few in store to satisfy your current order fulfillments, but buy in bulk online. That's your best bet.[/QUOTE]

LOL!!! I would not recommend sending unboxed saw blades

[quote name='SativaSam']Can I ship an iPod (5th generation video) with its headphones in a bubble mailer?[/QUOTE]

Yes, but I would make sure that its secure and won't get damaged if it gets bumped, moved, or dropped.

[quote name='SativaSam']Can I ship an iPod (5th generation video) with its headphones in a bubble mailer?[/QUOTE]

It really isn't going to give it any kind of protection. Use a box

Guess I'll buy a...small or medium flat rate USPS box for the iPod.

Sorry, I'm new to selling, and I really do appreciate every bit of help you guys are giving. I just don't wanna screw this up and make some buyers mad because I did shipping all wrong.

And for my DS (Phat) I'll just buy a medium box I guess.

I charged 4$ for each game to ship on Ebay, 6$ for my DS, and 4$ for my iPod, and I guess I will buy 100 of those bubble mailers and that will charge me $22 I think. Really hoping that by charging 4$ for shipping I make my money back from paying for postage + delivery confirmation.

I ordered from this seller last month: http://www.amazon.com/shops/valuemailers

$66 shipped for 500 (approx $.13 each), and I got them in 5 days, which is the fastest I've ever encountered.

If you need them in a reasonable timeframe, avoid this person like the plague: http://myworld.ebay.com/justpoundsandounces/

Prices are decent, but it took just under a month the receive the envelopes, despite being marked as shipped a day after the order was placed. Item didn't actually ship until 3 weeks after.

Well I'm looking for someone I can get them from within 7 days from today cause I am about to list 4-5 more games on Ebay and can't afford to wait and be without bubble mailers. but I think I'll have some extra to use incase.

I don't want 500 though lol...

EDIT: Can you link me to where he's selling the bubble mailers I need to ship games in? Would prefer maybe a 50 count of them, not 500. Def. do not need that many.

edit #2: And how does printing shipping labels on PayPal work? Does it make postage free or something? I am so confused..

[quote name='SativaSam']Well I'm looking for someone I can get them from within 7 days from today cause I am about to list 4-5 more games on Ebay and can't afford to wait and be without bubble mailers. but I think I'll have some extra to use incase.

I don't want 500 though lol...

EDIT: Can you link me to where he's selling the bubble mailers I need to ship games in? Would prefer maybe a 50 count of them, not 500. Def. do not need that many.

edit #2: And how does printing shipping labels on PayPal work? Does it make postage free or something? I am so confused..[/QUOTE]

Depends on how many your trying to ship, a standard dvd case (like an xbox/ps3/wii game ext) will fit 1-2 games into a #1 sized mailer. smaller things like a DS game or a cd will fit in a #0 size, the bigger you go like #2, #3, ext. the more you can fit in them obviously, I find #1 the best for most things.

And as for the shipping with paypal, once they've sent money you can just click on the transaction and print a label (you can also do all this on ebay, the prices on ebay and paypal are the same I think so it doesn't really matter) from there, you will need to fill out the fields and stuff and then click buy and it will pay for the shipping and let you print the label.

[quote name='btw1217']I would highly recommend RoyalMailers.com. I purchase these in a size #0 for games/DVDs. A box of 100 will cost you $20.99 shipped. They're water/tear resistant and a little more flexible that the paper ones. RoyalMailers also sells on eBay I believe, if you'd rather buy there. Buy a few in store to satisfy your current order fulfillments, but buy in bulk online. That's your best bet.[/QUOTE]

I second this. I've place a few orders with them over the years, really happy with the shipping speed and prices.

[quote name='SativaSam']I am probably going to buy the ones recommended from Amazon, but I dunno which ones to order. Was looking for a 50 count of them from this seller: http://www.amazon.com/shops/valuemailers[/QUOTE]

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000SMEV5K?ie=UTF8&seller=A25RL9BM6RACS2&sn=valuemailers

#1 size will fit 2 (or just 1) dvd cases perfectly, and If you tried you could fit 3 but it would be tight. I'm sure you can find cheaper elsewhere but I just found these first from the seller you linked. Try ebay.

I'll buy on Ebay, but I don't wanna buy from someone who takes a month to ship things out...Dunno who to buy from on there.

edit: I just bought from that justpoundsandounces guy because everyone said he ships fast and his handling time now is 1 business day so I'll live.

bread's done
Back