Best place to buy candy online?

RonnieWrecked

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
In particular i'm looking for Hi-Chew and the more exclusive Trolli products [ Britecralwer Eggs, Sour Brite Rocks ].

Couldn't find a place that did offer these products or didn't have really expensive shipping.

thanks

Can I share I story?

One time I bought a economy-sized case of Nerds from BJ's. I opened up every box and poured them in to a giant bowl. For more than a week, 2/3 of my meals consisted of Nerds and orange Crush.

[quote name='WebScud']Can I share I story?

One time I bought a economy-sized case of Nerds from BJ's. I opened up every box and poured them in to a giant bowl. For more than a week, 2/3 of my meals consisted of Nerds and orange Crush.[/QUOTE]
that is...... AWESOME

This thread is all kinds of win.

I love all things gummi, except for the sharks. Story: I went to a huge candy store and bought a pound of gummi sharks. I ate all of them before I got home. When I got home I walked straight into the bathroom and barfed up the entire pack. Sharks are cool until you see them swimming in your waters(ocean or toilet).

[quote name='cartman58']This thread is all kinds of win.

I love all things gummi, except for the sharks. Story: I went to a huge candy store and bought a pound of gummi sharks. I ate all of them before I got home. When I got home I walked straight into the bathroom and barfed up the entire pack. Sharks are cool until you see them swimming in your waters(ocean or toilet).[/QUOTE]

lol
best post ever.

demotivational-posters-free-candy.jpg

I would be kind of interested in getting a big pack of jelly bellies. The best price I think was on amazon. But if someone knew of a better place please shout it out.

The candy isn't for me, it's for my desk to share with my dept.

HI-Chew rocks! I buy them all the time, especially the college nearby has them =P
Chances you can find HI-Chew is in Japanese Gift shop, Suncoast (tends to be a bit expensive, they also carry Japanese carbonated drinks FYI)...

[quote name='greenrocks']HI-Chew rocks! I buy them all the time, especially the college nearby has them =P
Chances you can find HI-Chew is in Japanese Gift shop, Suncoast (tends to be a bit expensive, they also carry Japanese carbonated drinks FYI)...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, i get my HI-Chew from Daiso, which is a Japanese dollar store. Although it's been a hot item over there and you have to ask the cashier to get them for you and i feel like a fat ass asking for them to grab 2 hand fulls.

I've also seen them in 1 oriental grocery store [ store is 1 hour away :( ] and at the gas station sometimes [ although i pay at the pump so i never go inside ].

and awesome story cartman58

[quote name='WebScud']One time I bought a economy-sized case of Nerds from BJ's. I opened up every box and poured them in to a giant bowl. For more than a week, 2/3 of my meals consisted of Nerds and orange Crush.[/QUOTE]

And that's when the doctors had to take your legs?

Morinaga voluntarily recalled 270,000 packs of grapes and green apple flavored Hi-chew after receiving customers complaints since August 2008. Rubber pieces about 1cm long and 0.3mm thick were found inside the candies. 28 complaints were reported as of 10/31/2008. Affected products were manufactured during June 2008 and have an expiration date of June 2009.

One time I bought a economy-sized case of Nerds from BJ's. I opened up every box and poured them in to a giant bowl. For more than a week, 2/3 of my meals consisted of Nerds and orange Crush.[/QUOTE]

I lost feeling in my feet just reading this.

Nerds are awesome. I eat probably 2-3 of those Rainbow Nerds theater boxes every week :p

Oh man, that's hilarious! All that sugar, you must have been up all night.

bread's done
Back