V Man

CAGiversary!
Here's the price break downs for season 5 & 6:

Best Buy $34.99
Gift set $79.99
with free bonus dvd of the "Stand up comedy" routines

Circuit City $29.99
Gift set $89.99
with free bonus dvd "A Great Taste of Great TV" shows include Just Shoot Me, News Radio, King of Queens, and The Nanny also.... it you get it here, try to get another free DVD of an episode of Entourage "Busey and the Beach"

TARGET $29.99
Gift set $79.99 or 89.99?
with $5 gift card.... so pretty much you can get $5 off each season or the gift set... if you buy both seasons, its like having both for $50.

IMO... the gift set isn't worth it unless you really really like the puffy shirt episode... its a small replica that would fit a barbie doll, and a replica hand written script....

What i did was i bought 5 & 6 at TARGET and just went to BB, asked if i could get the bonus dvd for free, got it, and then went to CC and got the 2 bonus dvds when i bought some

Philips 50 pack CD-Rs $7.47

Hope this helps anyone that hasn't bought it yet... it's the 2nd greatest comedy next to the sadly cancelled show.. Arrested Development

you bring up the Seinfeld season 5 or 6 DVD to a Check Out register... and they should give you a $5 gift card.... if not, remind them cuz i didnt even know, and the guy just handed it to me....

I went the Target route for both seasons. Then I used the two $5 gift cards towards God of War (PS2) and got that for $13.88 :D

bread's done
Back