Best place to buy TV online?

aktick

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I'm looking for a new TV, a 40-46" LCD, and Best Buy and Circuit City have become pretty strict on giving out deals - used to be if I bought something $1000+, they'd give me 10% or more off since I spend (spent) way too much there. Now they don't want to barter at all, and prices are obviously much less online, so I've decided to go that route.

Amazon seems to have decent prices (10% or more less than BB/CC), and free shipping on a lot of TVs (which makes a huge difference, obviously).

Where else would you recommend shopping online for TVs this size?

Thanks a lot.

Price match their online prices--Circuit City will always honor their online price.

CompUSA and other stores that aren't the first stop people make for buying a new TV are also good options.

If you're definitely ordering online I'd check pricegrabber.com for the model you want and either buy the lowest price at your own risk or buy from the lowest price offered by a trusted and well known online retailer like Outpost or Amazon.

[quote name='freshzen']Price match their online prices--Circuit City will always honor their online price.

CompUSA and other stores that aren't the first stop people make for buying a new TV are also good options.

If you're definitely ordering online I'd check pricegrabber.com for the model you want and either buy the lowest price at your own risk or buy from the lowest price offered by a trusted and well known online retailer like Outpost or Amazon.[/quote]
Thanks...sorry I wasn't clear, I meant online prices at online retailers are obviously cheaper than BB/CC. BB was the same price in store as at BB.com.

bread's done
Back