Best Place to buy XBOX 360 ?

LUCI5R

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Ave,

I'll be hitting stores this Saturday looking for an XBOX 360 Bundle which comes with those 2 games, HDMI port & Falcon/65nm.

Is there anything I should look out for? Any store deal? Anything at all?

Thanks!

Check CompUSA if there is one near you, I asked about them today they had one pro bundle with the games and HDMI for $280 new.

I would say, not price wise, but warrenty wise, buy from Best Buy. For $60 dollars they will replace your xbox 360 if anything breaks, for theoretically 2 years, but actually the time span of the manufacturer warranty, or one year for the xbox.

That means the for one year, if it breaks, you walk into the store, and walk out ten minutes later with a brand new console. After the one year, they replace it once, but then you have to re-purchase the warranty.

Considering my xbox has broken 3 times, it has been a godsend, becuase i don't have to wait a month for microsoft to repair it.

Word to the wise, find a memory card for cheap if you do the warranty, becase best buy keeps the hard drive, so you lose all your save games if you dont back them up.

Good luck!

[quote name='Blob3001']I would say, not price wise, but warrenty wise, buy from Best Buy. For $60 dollars they will replace your xbox 360 if anything breaks, for theoretically 2 years, but actually the time span of the manufacturer warranty, or one year for the xbox.

That means the for one year, if it breaks, you walk into the store, and walk out ten minutes later with a brand new console. After the one year, they replace it once, but then you have to re-purchase the warranty.

Considering my xbox has broken 3 times, it has been a godsend, becuase i don't have to wait a month for microsoft to repair it.

Word to the wise, find a memory card for cheap if you do the warranty, becase best buy keeps the hard drive, so you lose all your save games if you dont back them up.

Good luck![/quote]

Ya best buy is good for the warrenty. My brother had a old model. It red ringed and he got the new pro bundle with the hdmi port, new chip set, the 2 game bundle, and an extra hard drive(screw up on there part when he took it back before when it glitched) so i like there warrenty.

[quote name='Lsgun1']Check CompUSA if there is one near you, I asked about them today they had one pro bundle with the games and HDMI for $280 new.[/quote]

$280!!! Dude - Where is this CompUSA you're talking about? I have one nearby - it's had that "Store Closing" banner plastered all over it for like 3 weeks - I doubt they have a Pro Bundle for $280 left - But I'll stop by them later today and see if they do.

Thanks!

[quote name='daminion']FYE.

But I wouldn't wait until the weekend if you can avoid it. This deal will likely be dead by then.[/quote]

What deal are you talking about? Your link didn't open anything - it was dead. Can you repost? Thanks.

@ Blob3001 - I'd love to get it from Best Buy - but my Best Buy is completely out of Consoles - Just the Arcade, and I don't want that.

[quote name='SpitFire158']Costco. You can return it after 3 years for free :D[/quote]

Depending on the cashier, sometimes they make you return the hard drive and allow no exchanges of hard drives. Makes ya wanna say :censored:.

[quote name='Lsgun1']Check CompUSA if there is one near you, I asked about them today they had one pro bundle with the games and HDMI for $280 new.[/quote]

are u serious 280 with games! where is this and why hasnt anyone posted b4

It was in Salem, NH. It was the last one in stock, only that cheap cause all the stores are closing - 20% off hardware/accessories.

Hey guys - picked up an XBOX 360 Elite Go Big Bundle with 2 Free Games (Marvel Ultimate Alliance & Forza 2) - it's a Falcon!!! Lot #742, 175W, Did the Inductor Test!

It was awesome. I actually walked in to pick up a GO Pro Bundle, but my wife saw the Elite and all and see wanted me to get that instead, so I ended up getting the Elite. It's really cool - and it's a falcon! Absolutely love it.

Anyone wanting a Falcon, the Toys R Us at Wolf Road in Albany, NY has at least 10, if not more, Falcon Pro Bundles (HDMI). But Elite was the last one and I got it! :)

Thanks all

bread's done
Back