Best Place To Get A Premium 360 including Service Plan & Price?

misterunspoken

CAGiversary!
Feedback
52 (100%)
Looking to get one but looking for a good deal on it. I have a $50 Gamestop card but I heard Gamestops service policy is expensive and crappy (don't know for sure).

What are the best deals, any $10 or 10% off coupons are always beneficial, including Google Checkout, since I've never used it. Basically I want to get the Premium for cheaper than I could anywhere else with the best warranty.

I live in a rural area and it's hard to find deals when most of the time you would need to drive an hr to get to a major shopping area.

overstock.com usually has 10-12% off for 1st time customers. my best friend bought his from them a month ago with the 12% off and final price was $352 for the premium 360. shipping is dirt cheap also no more than 2 dollars.

Cool man I'll check it out.

[quote name='stuntdoogie']overstock.com usually has 10-12% off for 1st time customers. my best friend bought his from them a month ago with the 12% off and final price was $352 for the premium 360. shipping is dirt cheap also no more than 2 dollars.[/quote]

bread's done
Back