Best place to get a PS1 Dual Shock

Curufinwe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
About five years ago I bought Winning Eleven 8 International for the Xbox, and quickly realized that it was a game that just couldn't be played properly using a control pad with only two shoulder buttons. So I bought a Dreambox converter from Play Asia to let me play the game with a Dual Shock controller, but the catch was that only PS1 Dual Shocks would work correctly. If I used a PS2 Dual Shock, there was an unplayable amount of button lag.

I would like to be able to play the odd Master League game of Winning Eleven 9 on my Xbox, but all the PS1 Dual Shocks I once had are either lost or broken, so I need to get another one from somewhere. Any recommendations would be appreciated, or I guess I'll just start going down the list on Amazon marketplace.

[quote name='Curufinwe']About five years ago I bought Winning Eleven 8 International for the Xbox, and quickly realized that it was a game that just couldn't be played properly using a control pad with only two shoulder buttons. So I bought a Dreambox converter from Play Asia to let me play the game with a Dual Shock controller, but the catch was that only PS1 Dual Shocks would work correctly. If I used a PS2 Dual Shock, there was an unplayable amount of button lag.

I would like to be able to play the odd Master League game of Winning Eleven 9 on my Xbox, but all the PS1 Dual Shocks I once had are either lost or broken, so I need to get another one from somewhere. Any recommendations would be appreciated, or I guess I'll just start going down the list on Amazon marketplace.[/QUOTE]

I have a white dual shock controller for the PS1. It was used less than 3-4 hours (it was my backup/wife's controller). I recently sold my PSOne on Amazon and have the controller left over. I also have official Sony memory cards if you need it.

Send me a PM if you'd like to work a deal for my controller.

bread's done
Back