Best place to get rid of this stuff?

Staind204

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
I have the following items I'd really like to get rid of. Unfortunatly it isn't worth trading them online since shipping outweighs the cost of the items in most cases. I can't find one person to take them all. Here is what I have..

Roswell 3rd Season (DVD)
Hogan Knows Best Seasons 1 2 3 (DVD)
Oblivion: Collector's Edition (missing coin) (360)
Forza 2 (360)
Guitar Hero 3 (360)
Crackdown (no manual) (360)
Bully Scholarship Edition (PC)
The Viva Adventure Anthology (PC)
Morrowind GOTY (PC)
Stalker (PC)
NBA 2k9 (PS3)
Babel (HD DVD)
Troy (HD DVD)
Blazing Dragons (PS1)
Tomb Raider (PS1)
Tomb Raider Revelation (PS1)
Nba Street 2 (PS2)
Devil May Cry (PS2)
Gran Turismo 4 (PS2)
Dues Ex (PS2)
Twisted Metal Head On (PS2)

As you can see most of this stuff is pretty common/low value. Where would be the best place to trade it all in? BTW Ebay is not a good choice either due to their increased fees.

I'd put out stuff like Tomb Raider (PS1) and Devil May Cry (PS2) for $3 each at yard sale. If you have a Deus Ex: The Conspiracy that might be worth selling on amazon (or if the weight is that bad, you can get a gift card and have amazon pay for the shipping (if the order is $10 or more I think)).

Craigslist is probably easiest.

I ended up just giving away 50 or so DVDs before moving last month--gave 20 or so to friends/family who wanted them, rest to good will.

All common, no value stuff I didn't feel like hassling with selling. Was all stuff I was either upgrading to Blu, or crap I haven't watched for years.

I'm suprised no one mentioned the trading site "Goozex" yet.
http://www.goozex.com

I've been with them for a good 6 months and I'm having a lot of success getting rid of my old games (even NES ones). They let you put DVD's up as well though the success rate isn't as high as with games. You might be better off with Moviestop or one of the sites recommended earlier.

On a similar note, I'm looking to get rid of some of my comic books (mostly 90's stuff). Any suggestions?

Some of that stuff you can sell on Amazon, and make some good money only costing between $1-$5 to ship.

Example:
Roswell Season 3 $17
Deus Ex $14
Oblivion: Collector's Edition $14

These are just the lowest they are selling for used, and you can sell them for more depending on the condition of the items.

bread's done
Back