Best place to get rid of Tony Hawk Ride?

exileinoblivion

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
I was able to win this piece of crap off ebay for $14 shipped so I figured why not try it. Little did I know it wouldn't even be worth the $14. Whats the best place to get rid of this junk for a decent price?

from what I hear the board isn't that bad, it was the game... if you can't sell it for more than a few bucks, I'd suggest holding on to it until the new game comes out they supposedly were trying to make a decent game the second time around. The first game was mainly a reason to make the stupid board.

You could try to mod it into a real skateboard just for lols, or sell it on craigslist to some sucker--you could probably get your money back at least.

if you cant sell it pm me would buy it off you for more than you paid but only willing to pay around 30 plus shipping

commercial-dumpster.jpg

[quote name='dolemite']My bro got it for me for Christmas just to be and dick. It worked. Worst Christmas gift ever.[/QUOTE]
I would hope that you returned it for store credit...

[quote name='EdRyder']Theres 11 active requests on Goozex *shrug* ...650 points is like $25 goozex dollars.
Beats the garbage can[/QUOTE]

But the problem is shipping it. It would cost a fortune just to send this thing out. I still have 3000 points built up from when they had their no tokens taken for trading promotion with nothing to spend them on.

A dumpster? Landfill? fuck, I knew half the posts would state that, but damn I had to repeat it.

Okay seriously, you could try a skate park. But the skaters may beat you with it as I doubt any of them wouldn't be hip to how bad it is...

[quote name='kburns10']Gonna have to go with city dump. Final answer.[/QUOTE]

I came here to say the same thing...

bread's done
Back