Best Place To Import Xenoblade (for NA)?

SOLDIER

CAGiversary!
Feedback
91 (100%)
I'm a NA Wii owner who is looking to import Xenoblade Chronicles, which is hitting Europe next week. I already have the instructions on how to get the game working on my NA Wii, so it's just a matter of picking the best online vendor.

Currently, Zavvi.com seems like my best bet: http://www.zavvi.com/games/platforms/nintendo-wii/xenoblade-chronicles/10501221.html

They offer free shipping, including the US. However, I've never heard of the site, so I'm wondering if they're reliable, and how long it would potentially take for the game to arrive in my mailbox. Since it's $10 cheaper than a standard Wii game and it offers free shipping, I'm willing to wait a week or two, but I want to check with you guys if there's a more reliable vendor out there.

GAME is also selling it, though they charge for shipping. On the upside, they also list 4-8 days for shipping to the US.

So I'm still unsure which vendor to go for.

There's a very easy method that requires a copy of Smash Bros Brawl.

My question still stands on which vendor to use.

For the record, there are several methods available. Depending on which version of the Wii you have, it can even be done without a game disc at all. But I believe this is a discussion that would be frowned upon at these forums.

bread's done
Back