Best place to pickup chicks?

If you're a brony, all you will ever get is friend zoned. Women like men, not boys who are into shit made for little girls.

Church, libraries, colleges, hospital waiting rooms, football or baseball games, Uno on Xbox Live, Bowling Alley... all good places.

[quote name='200STM']Be a brony. [/QUOTE]

Yeah, nothing gets you laid like admitting you're a brony. Just ask this guy.

Brony4_Vendor.jpg

Chicks get wet just thinking about his pony collection.

[quote name='QiG']Retirement homes[/QUOTE]

not a bad idea. theyre close to the end so theyre probably up for doing anything anywhere and even if you perform poorly it doesnt matter because they probably wont remember that it ever happened. not to mention they always tend to have some hard candy lying around.bonus.

also depending on your age and theirs if you have a history paper due you can ask them what things were like during that time cant beat first hand knowledge.

[quote name='masked lemon']Women like men, not boys . . . [/QUOTE]

Probably the best real advice in this thread. Like what you want—just don't be a man-baby. I see that shit pop up on Twitter and I just roll my eyes.

I forgot about the best one:

Homeless Shelter. (and to a lesser degree/same thing: Train Station)

When you go there and they ask you how they can help, say "no thanks, I'm just browsing".

[quote name='PR Mega X']Yeah, nothing gets you laid like admitting you're a brony. Just ask this guy.

Brony4_Vendor.jpg

Chicks get wet just thinking about his pony collection.[/QUOTE]

i guess someone didnt notice the hott little tasty making her way towards the guy......thats right them ponies are him into a coochie whisperer. and before anyone rips on her age remember with age comes experience
and if hes lucky a huge amount of desperation.

[quote name='lokizz']i guess someone didnt notice the hott little tasty making her way towards the guy......thats right them ponies are him into a coochie whisperer. and before anyone rips on her age remember with age comes experience
and if hes lucky a huge amount of desperation.
[/QUOTE]
Hey now. Older women know what they like already and if you're not doing something the way they like it, they'll let you know.;) Not that I know from experience or anything.:whistle2:\"
[quote name='lokizz']i always heard women fart alot in those classes.[/QUOTE]
You think that's bad? When I was a kid the karate school I went to would smell like cabbage by the time class was over.:lol:

knew someone like that in college. he smelled so bad his roommate moved out on him after a week lol. hes one of those people you know theyre coming before they get there he smelled that bad.

Haha that's true I'm not ever getting laid. I think just be yourself with more confidence and just make yourself interesting by finding new things to enjoy expand your hobbies.

Just so you know, I was serious about the grocery store. There are plenty of women there and you'll know if they have kids or not (since most women with kids take them to the store). Just go to a trendy grocery store in the area. You may meet single moms there, but if they have a kid, you know they put out. haha.

[quote name='lokizz']knew someone like that in college. he smelled so bad his roommate moved out on him after a week lol. hes one of those people you know theyre coming before they get there he smelled that bad.[/QUOTE]
A real life Pigpen from Charlie Brown? Did he have a dust cloud following him?:lol::applause:
[quote name='crushtopher']Craigslist FTW!

You're too young to drink, right? So bars aren't an option.[/QUOTE]
More like Craigslist FTL!! I've tried that route. Everything from posting a joking 'want a woman for NSA fun' ad to a real ad looking for a relationship. All of the 'damaged' women in the world are on CL or so it seems. The one chick I met and ended up in a brief relationship with 'loved everything about me', then proceeded to try and change my clothes, what I drive and who I hang out with in my spare time. Yeah. Not happening.

As for the NSA(no strings attached) ad, I posted I was looking for a WOMAN in CAPS for fun. I got 3 non passable CD's, a tranny and an ugly older woman who would give Medusa a run for her money. Worst part is they ALL SENT PICS.:puke:

Yeah. First and LAST time I posted one of those ads on there.:whistle2:#:whistle2:#:whistle2:#

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Go to a gay bar...strike up a conversation with the nearest $$$ hag amd say you've always wanted to try the va jayjay[/QUOTE]
Funny thing is when I was a kid(like 14-15) I got absolutely wasted at a party my dads' one friend threw. I hurled chunks, passed out and then after the party dad decided it'd be a good idea to go drink sodas at the one bar downtown to go sober up himself.

Little did he know that it was a gay bar. As I looked around all I saw were guys kissing guys n girls kissing girls. Then I had two prostitutes working the bar area come up to me n start rubbing my junk while I'm sitting there. Thinking back now, I gotta wonder if either of them were super passable CD's/trannies just going by who else was in the place.:lol::whistle2:#

Yeah. I've had an unusual life thus far.:lol:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Funny thing is when I was a kid(like 14-15) I got absolutely wasted at a party my dads' one friend threw. I hurled chunks, passed out and then after the party dad decided it'd be a good idea to go drink sodas at the one bar downtown to go sober up himself.

Little did he know that it was a gay bar. As I looked around all I saw were guys kissing guys n girls kissing girls. Then I had two prostitutes working the bar area come up to me n start rubbing my junk while I'm sitting there. Thinking back now, I gotta wonder if either of them were super passable CD's/trannies just going by who else was in the place.:lol::whistle2:#

[/QUOTE]

and the mystery further unravels lmao.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Funny thing is when I was a kid(like 14-15) I got absolutely wasted at a party my dads' one friend threw. I hurled chunks, passed out and then after the party dad decided it'd be a good idea to go drink sodas at the one bar downtown to go sober up himself.

[/QUOTE]

I made out with a tall chick that had harry arms and only hung out with fat girls. I think she was just Greek, but I have always wondered if maybe she was a tranny...

EDIT: I think we may be twins separated at birth based on life experiences. :lol:

I don't know what is worst, IATCG getting fondled at a gay bar or this thread getting over 1600 views. >_< I guess the OP isn't the only one having problems.

[quote name='skiizim']I don't know what is worst, IATCG getting fondled at a gay bar or this thread getting over 1600 views. >_< I guess the OP isn't the only one having problems.[/QUOTE]

No, half of them are stuck on thinking up jokes.

Has anybody said sex addicts anonymous meetings? But seriously try bookstores and clothes thrift shops. My area (Portland) has a plethera of these. Also, outdoor music festivals and brew fest in the summer are pretty good. I liked going to old theaters to watch classic black & white films (gotta love Bogart) in the off chance I could bump into someone who shares my interest.

If you're in college or still in your 20s, hit parties and bars/clubs with friends.

30s and above is tougher as most of your friends will be married (and many with kids) so it's harder to find wingmen for club outings. Best options I've found is to expand your social circle and make new friends. Meetup.com is useful for that. Find some groups for activities you like--running, hiking whatever. You may not meet any dates there, but you can make new friends which helps in meeting new people by expanding your social circle.

Online dating isn't too bad if you're 30 something either. Sucks if you're in your 20s as back then I found there weren't many decent looking chicks that age on there. But I've had some decent luck meeting some fairly hot late 20's to mid 30s chicks on there lately. Younger girls that are decent looking have no problems going out getting hit on, but once they get older they get sick of the bar scene, work all the time and have trouble meeting people etc. so there's a good bit of decent looking 30 somethings online. Have to weed out the crazy ones, divorced with kids people etc. though.

A carnival, but make sure you are always, and I mean always, displaying a monster condom, demonstrating that you have a magnum dong.

I never have had a problem picking up chicks like the OP, but some I have slept with weren't good looking or chubby or a psychos.

If you lower your standards for a quick poundtown session, you'll be able to get some easily.

[quote name='Kerig']Family Reunions[/QUOTE]
^He took my answer.

edit- There's a name for dudes into My Little Pony? Have to tell a friend that there is a name for that creepy pony loving dude she works with.

bread's done
Back