Best place to pre-order Halo Reach Legendary Edition?

CapAmerica

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I'm looking for the best place to pre-order Halo Reach Legendary Edition?
Is anywhere offering gift cards, cool extras or even selling it for less then $150?

$20 credit at Amazon and release day shipping. As far as cheaper than $150, wait a year and get it for $50 like Halo 3. I'll settle for the standard edition and then wait it out in case I want the extras later.

[quote name='mrosnwo']$20 credit at Amazon and release day shipping. As far as cheaper than $150, wait a year and get it for $50 like Halo 3. I'll settle for the standard edition and then wait it out in case I want the extras later.[/QUOTE]

This.

I dunno, but the figures look a hell of a lot nicer then the cat helmet. And they might not over produce this like they did the Halo 3 one.

Gamestop.com has a $20 coupon, recon helmet, and their exclusive Mark V armor. Best deal so far, but I think shipping will nix the coupon, so better to order in-store. Also, you can go to the midnight release!

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Gamestop.com has a $20 coupon, recon helmet, and their exclusive Mark V armor. Best deal so far, but I think shipping will nix the coupon, so better to order in-store. Also, you can go to the midnight release![/QUOTE]

Amazon has the Recon helmet too. I believe just about everywhere has the Recon helmet as it is a standard pre-order bonus. The Mark V light armor from Gamestop is the only exclusive I think and its not that special.

[quote name='Schizophriend']Amazon has the Recon helmet too. I believe just about everywhere has the Recon helmet as it is a standard pre-order bonus. The Mark V light armor from Gamestop is the only exclusive I think and its not that special.[/QUOTE]

I think GS's recon helmet is different. It has a blast shield/visor on it, but I may be wrong. THe Mark V armor, however is pretty cool IMO, and will probably be worth $40-$50 when the game comes out. I say that because almost all exclusive pre-order bonuses sell for crazy amounts because collector's have to have everything. Just my thoughts!

[quote name='Mr Dude65']I think GS's recon helmet is different. It has a blast shield/visor on it, but I may be wrong. THe Mark V armor, however is pretty cool IMO, and will probably be worth $40-$50 when the game comes out. I say that because almost all exclusive pre-order bonuses sell for crazy amounts because collector's have to have everything. Just my thoughts![/QUOTE]

The blash shield/visor are the standard accessories you can add to it. Gamestop just added the accessories to the helmet in the picture. Very sure all the recon helmets are the same.
The Mark V is kinda cool looking, but after I unlock some of the other chest peices I doubt I will be using it. Plus Gamestop online credit codes cant be used with any other coupon codes that I am aware of.

[quote name='Tyrannical']I dunno, but the figures look a hell of a lot nicer then the cat helmet. And they might not over produce this like they did the Halo 3 one.[/QUOTE]

I bet you said the same thing when the cat helmet edition was announced. They won't make many of those is what I heard all over the web and look how that turned out.

bread's done
Back