Best Place to Preorder Battlefield 3?

SativaSam

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
I'm wanting to preorder Battlefield 3 on Xbox 360 and am wondering what's the best deal for preordering? In terms of bonus DLC, gift cards etc etc.

I know about the buy 5 games get a $100 gift card from Best Buy but I'm not looking to buy 5-6 games for that. Just looking for a preorder deal for Battlefield 3 alone. I know preorders get the limited edition.

[quote name='SativaSam']I'm wanting to preorder Battlefield 3 on Xbox 360 and am wondering what's the best deal for preordering? In terms of bonus DLC, gift cards etc etc.

I know about the buy 5 games get a $100 gift card from Best Buy but I'm not looking to buy 5-6 games for that. Just looking for a preorder deal for Battlefield 3 alone. I know preorders get the limited edition.[/QUOTE]

i preordered on newegg for 52 or something like that with tax..

only $8 off reguler but still something :)

idk if they will do the sale again though :cry:

yeah but even if they don't come up, there will be sales/price drops right after it releases...lots of sales during black friday i bet.

i have been debating as well. Options I am considering:

gamestop
- back to karkland + physical warfare pack
- i would pick up in store but i am not sure if my store is open at midnight the night before b/c i work the next day so would not get it that day.

origin
- 25% birthday coupon
- back to karkland
- exclusive 2 guns

What I am contemplating:
preorder and pick up at gamestop.
open that copy.
sell origin copy to a friend but keep code for the exclusive guns.
not sure :)

[quote name='aeneas3']i have been debating as well. Options I am considering:

gamestop
- back to karkland + physical warfare pack
- i would pick up in store but i am not sure if my store is open at midnight the night before b/c i work the next day so would not get it that day.

origin
- 25% birthday coupon
- back to karkland
- exclusive 2 guns

What I am contemplating:
preorder and pick up at gamestop.
open that copy.
sell origin copy to a friend but keep code for the exclusive guns.
not sure :)[/QUOTE]

You're assuming Gamestop won't do this: http://www.gamespot.com/news/6330790/gamestop-discarding-deus-ex-coupons-before-selling-game

bread's done
Back