Best place to sell College books

Half.com offers the market exposure that will likely sell your books. My college texts sold quickly there, but they do take a good compensation fee, about 15% if I remember.

You can also try your local Craig's List city site, if available; that's free and I've done local sales through there.

Check if your school has an unofficial college text trading/selling site. My college had a social site that facilitated the matchups of text buyers and sellers, and I always met people on campus.

Besides the ones mentioned [and good one on craigslist, I never thought to check there]; there's the amazon marketplace. I've used them before (both buying and selling) and it's allright. They do have a shipping credit that's fixed, so you may end up having to pay for some of the shipping out of your pocket (or if it's a light book, get extra money). My books sold very quick on there, within a week for both of them. Amazon does take out a high commission, but I went with it since I didn't know any better and wanted the books to sell quick.

There's also textbookx.com - it's a small operation and have very reasonable prices; but I haven't bought anything from there yet...

regards,
keyshawn

bread's done
Back