Best place to sell old ps3 games?

Borkil

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
Whats the best way to sell my ps3 games? On ebay, craigslist, here, or somewhere else? Should I sell them as singular or in bundles? About how much would i ask for them? I was thinking on average $10

Really just depends on the games and your area, but I've bundled a bunch of games for the ps3 and 360 that really weren't worth a whole lot and stuck them on CL, and sold them within a reasonable time frame.

I've also hung on to some that I knew were worth over $2 and traded them into GameStop when they ran the 3/$10 bonus.

It really depends on what kind of games you're trying to sell. If they're all sports titles, then you have to figure that if they're prior year versions that the value for them is going to be $5-7 at MOST.

But if you have stuff like the Uncharted games and some of the better titles from launch or since, then you could likely get away with doing a bundle that gives you $10 each for the games in it.

As for pricing them seperately, unless you plan on having the CL buyers come right to your house to grab them from you(not a safe idea imo) then I would factor in at least another $2-3 for gas to go meet them in a well lit public place like a mall.

It would definitely help us to let you know what you could expect for the games if we knew what they were. Heck. Someone on here might even make an offer for a couple of them if they're in great shape and complete.

hmm, i'm on vacation right now and can't list them all. i have probably around 50 games and will be selling most of them. heres some off the top of my head

assassin's creed
assassin's creed 2
assassin's creed brotherhood
army of two
battlefield bad company
burnout paradise
call of juarez bound in blood
civ revolution
dead space
demon's souls (asian ed)
devil may cry 4
dirt 2
gta iv
heavenly sword
infamous
killzone 2
little big planet
mirror's edge
motorstorm
mgs4
ninja gaiden sigma
prototype
rainbow six las vegas
red faction gureilla
resistance fall of man
skate
soul calibur iv
tes: oblivion
the darkness
uncharted
uncharted 2
warhawk

[quote name='Borkil']hmm, i'm on vacation right now and can't list them all. i have probably around 50 games and will be selling most of them. heres some off the top of my head

assassin's creed
assassin's creed 2
assassin's creed brotherhood
army of two
battlefield bad company
burnout paradise
call of juarez bound in blood
civ revolution
dead space
demon's souls (asian ed)
devil may cry 4
dirt 2
gta iv
heavenly sword
infamous
killzone 2
little big planet
mirror's edge
motorstorm
mgs4
ninja gaiden sigma
prototype
rainbow six las vegas
red faction gureilla
resistance fall of man
skate
soul calibur iv
tes: oblivion
the darkness
uncharted
uncharted 2
warhawk[/QUOTE]
I'm sure a ton of CAGs here would be interested in quite a few of those. That's a nice lot of games with some decent titles in there.

There's a lot of good stuff there actually. I'd sell them on here, there's a few I might be interested in actually :p

bread's done
Back