Best place to trade in DVD's?

pscloud

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Where's the best place to trade in DVD's? I remember a year ago Blockbuster had a "trade any DVD for $8 credit" deal...that was sweet. Any other place doing something similar? I think EB/Gamestop don't give a lot in credit...but not quite sure.

It all depends on what discs you're trading in. I went to a Movie Trading Company a few weeks back and traded in 11 anime DVD's and got $47 cash (they offered me about $70 credit, but I needed the cash more at the time). It beats the hassle of trying to sell on ebay and not getting any bids after posting.

[quote name='smellhasreturned']if u have a suncoast around try there[/QUOTE]
or an FYE.

Suncoast takes 20% of whatever it pays out if you opt to take cash (you get the full amount if you take credit). FYE, depending on the location, gives cash (outside a mall) or credit (inside a mall). you get the same pay out either way, so if you can find a store that gives cash, go for it.

Yeah, I would say FYE. They give the best prices on trade-in's compared to EB and Gamestop. Moviestop also offers a new release if you trade in 3 DVD's from a major studio (WB, Fox, Sony, etc.) I traded in all 3 Matrix movies about a month ago for SW Ep. 3 after I purchased the Ultimate Matrix Collection.

[quote name='Tyga24']Yeah, I would say FYE. They give the best prices on trade-in's compared to EB and Gamestop. Moviestop also offers a new release if you trade in 3 DVD's from a major studio (WB, Fox, Sony, etc.) I traded in all 3 Matrix movies about a month ago for SW Ep. 3 after I purchased the Ultimate Matrix Collection.[/QUOTE]

eek according to what i read..there is stuff that is on the 2 disc editions that ARE NOT in the UMC...but given the fact that there is so much stuff (some of it is boring tranning video stuff) you might not notice. I think about 2 hrs of watching wirefu and motion capture sessions , i get a little bonked out.

[quote name='ITDEFX']eek according to what i read..there is stuff that is on the 2 disc editions that ARE NOT in the UMC...but given the fact that there is so much stuff (some of it is boring tranning video stuff) you might not notice. I think about 2 hrs of watching wirefu and motion capture sessions , i get a little bonked out.[/QUOTE]

I haven't even opened the set yet so I didn't realized that, but I watched all of the special features on the original discs when i bought them, and normally I don't revisit too many special features on DVD's after I've watched them so I'm not too worried. I just bought it because I liked the set (and mainly the price - $40) and wanted the newer version of the Matrix. Plus it helped to free up some space by getting rid of the other DVD's, and the set looks pretty sweet above my entertainment center.

bread's done
Back