Best place to trade in or sell a Gamecube?

lionheart4life

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
I think I'm gonna buy a gamecube bundle off of craigslist (mainly just for the games and guides which are worth the price) and the 'cube is more like a throw in with four extra controllers. It will be Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, Mario Party 4 and Mario Kart, with the 2 Zelda guides and a memory card for $80. Is there anywhere that offers more than the $15 trade in I could get at a Gamestop without the hassle of listing it online?

I would put it in the trade forum here but I wouldn't want to sell anything that I wasn't the owner of and able to vouch for the quality of.

[quote name='dtarasev']I think Gamestop has a $20 extra trade in offer on systems right now. It might work on a GC.[/QUOTE]
I don't think the offer includes the GC. I could be wrong though

Not sure if the offer is still valid, but I was able to trade in 3 GBA SPs. $20 trade in plus another $20 bonus trade in. Silly thing was that a DS phat was trading in for the same price.

[quote name='lionheart4life']Any other ideas?[/quote]

Sorry for this...couldn't resist:
wbdumpster1em8.jpg

[quote name='NickSC07']off topic but does anybody know how much credit gamestop/eb games gives for a Wii console?[/quote]

I heard $180 credit somewhere.

bread's done
Back