Best place to trade in SNES stuff?

Chuck Stank

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I found a SNES system with a controller and a bunch of games in my closet the other day. Unfortunately, I only have a GameStop and a Rhino Videogames around me. What would be the best place to trade in my SNES stuff?

[quote name='Chuck Stank']I found a SNES system with a controller and a bunch of games in my closet the other day. Unfortunately, I only have a GameStop and a Rhino Videogames around me. What would be the best place to trade in my SNES stuff?[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure retail chains don't take SNES stuff.

[quote name='Chuck Stank']I found a SNES system with a controller and a bunch of games in my closet the other day. Unfortunately, I only have a GameStop and a Rhino Videogames around me. What would be the best place to trade in my SNES stuff?[/QUOTE]

To me. No seriously, PM me.

Gamestop definitely won't take it and I don't know anything about Rhino Video Games, so I don't know about them. You're better off anyway to sell it online and get more than any store would give you.

Very few retail stores will take SNES games in trade anymore (and the ones that do won't give you hardly anything for your stuff), so you're better off keeping it, donating it or selling it to a private party. Trading in a system and games this old simply isn't worth the effort.

Very few retail stores will take SNES systems/games in trade anymore (and the ones that do won't give you hardly anything for your stuff), so you're better off keeping it, donating it or selling it to a private party. Trading in a system and games this old simply isn't worth the effort.

Trade it here or sell it on ebay, most stores won't accept them and if they do you won't get enough to make it worth while.

I have been selling all my SNES stuff that remained for a while now. Bunch of worthless crap for the most part since I have no manuals or boxes for any of them.

Instead of PMing everybody, here's what I have been PMing to people before.

Here's what I got.

- 1 SNES system w/power cord
- 1 controller
- 1 RF adapter
- Zombies Ate My Neighbor
- NBA Live '95
- StarFox
- Wayne Gretzky and the NHLPA All-Stars
- Super Punch Out
- Darius Twin
- Super Mario All-Stars
- Super Mario Kart
- Justice League Task Force
- Street Figher 2
- F-Zero

And here's a picture of it all:

http://home.mchsi.com/~bopper119/snesstuff.jpg

'ey Chuck.

Gamestop gives next to nothing for SNES stuff. Rhino would take it, they do sell older stuff, but those games are fairly common and they'd lowball you. You could probably make some decent money here. I dunno, you could call Rhino. I traded in some 64 games the other day and wound up with over $100 in credit.

bread's done
Back