Best Price for a Glock Model 22?

Of course, skill, type of firearm, distance, and other factors do apply. I was simply trying to illustrate that you're better off armed assuming that the worst does happen to you than not armed. However, if you don't have the ability to use that firearm, or the familiarity with it, you're worse off than before.

It's just a tool. A very efficient tool.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='opportunity777']Do you pack Mexican? If you do make sure the safety is on or you might blow your balls off :)[/quote]

I take it you don't know much about Glocks.[/quote]

No, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn once!

[quote name='rallen'][quote name='fanskad']Aim for COM-Center of Mass. Put them down.[/quote]

Which branch did you serve in? :)[/quote]

I didn't. Many relatives and friends who served. My best friend in HS became a jarhead, my aunt Army Intelligence (I know, oxymoron). I have a cousin serving in the 82nd airborne, and a good friend on an AEGIS destroyer.

I considered Army ROTC, but went the civilian route. Sometimes I wish...

Guns do not have to be weapons against people. Most are used by hobbyist and hunters. It's an aweful lot of fun going to gun shows and going to the range to shoot some slugs. It's a nice rush and requires skill. It can even be a physical workout if you want it to be.

It does not have to be a gun meant to blow people away. Some people like me...honestly LIKE guns in the same way that gamers like games. Gun owners take pride in their collections and guns can retain or increase in value and deals are to be made at all kinds of places. Creating your own bullets, cleaning your guns, and even displaying them can all be part of the hobby.

Do not be ignorant about guns...go get educated about them and then make a judgement. Go shoot one ....find and speak to a collector. Heck ...go to a gunshow and see all the neat stuff.

Do not be ignorant about guns...go get educated about them and then make a judgement. Go shoot one ....find and speak to a collector. Heck ...go to a gunshow and see all the neat stuff.[/quote]

And I dare you to go, and not make a single purchase ;)

For me, there is something relaxing about shooting. It's a great stress releaver. When I was a kid with a BB gun, I'd practice for hours.

It's great fun and a true skill.

[quote name='zakk']So is cheapyd going to spin this off into cheapassgunner.com? It isn't registered yet...[/quote]

That would be a dream. But good guns aren't cheap, unlike some games.

[quote name='dratsacras'][quote name='rallen']I just picked up a factory refurbing Glock 22, this Friday for $319.00 (before taxes and DOJ fees and all).[/quote]

Think Best Buy will pricematch?[/quote]

u guys are killing me :D

I would reccomend getting a Pre-Ban glock magazine so u'll be able to carry more than 10 rounds assuming u don't already own one.

On a side note, if you do shot someone MAKE SURE THAT PERSON IS DEAD!! You don't want someone surviving gunshot wounds especially if it's an intruder & they know where you live.

[quote name='captaincold']I would reccomend getting a Pre-Ban glock magazine so u'll be able to carry more than 10 rounds assuming u don't already own one.

On a side note, if you do shot someone MAKE SURE THAT PERSON IS DEAD!! You don't want someone surviving gunshot wounds especially if it's an intruder & they know where you live.[/quote]

The ban has ended. You can buy magazines in any capacity.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='opportunity777']Do you pack Mexican? If you do make sure the safety is on or you might blow your balls off :)[/quote]

N :twoguns: o, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn once![/quote]

u guys are really killin me

[quote name='Bivensra'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='opportunity777']Do you pack Mexican? If you do make sure the safety is on or you might blow your balls off :)[/quote]

N :twoguns: o, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn once![/quote]

u guys are really killin me[/quote]

:lol:

bread's done
Back