Best price for a new PS2?

zyblorg

CAGiversary!
Hey -- I'm looking to pick up a new PS2. I'm kicking myself that I missed the $109 sale at BB earlier this month, and I don't want to buy the console at $129 knowing that another sale like that might be around the corner -- or might be going on right now.

Anyone know of any good deals on the PS2? Or should I be patient and wait until the fall for the inevitable Christmas markdown?

I'm just about to hit the hay but look through the Canadian forums. I am 99% sure somewhere has it on sale right now. I'll find it it in the morning if you havent found it.

[quote name='magiic']I'm just about to hit the hay but look through the Canadian forums. I am 99% sure somewhere has it on sale right now. I'll find it it in the morning if you havent found it.[/quote]
If you're thinking of this thread, it's old -- someone resurrected it, but the deal isn't still on. In fact, at the moment, BB has PS2s for $10 more than anyone else ($139 vs $129 at FS or TRU). If there's another thread, though, I did miss it and would be grateful if you could point it out.

The Real Canadian Super Store has a deal pretty regularly of a PS2, Greatest Hit Game, and Memory card for $159. It saves you only $25 if you need all the items. Just wait a bit the PS2 goes on sale at least every month or two.
Toysrus has a nice bundle regularly too.

You can spend the time looking for accessories and Games :p

Used PS2 Component/S-video cables are the cheapest at EB Games in their used accessories bin $5.99
Extra controller-They go on sale often at Best Buy/Futureshop/Toyrus.
Memory cards-Used they are $20 at EB ect. But I've been buying them at Garage sales cheaper.

bread's done
Back