Best price for an official PS2 mem card

tcrash247

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Almost everywhere sells them for $25 brand new. I wouldn't mind paying $20, but I just need to know what B&M stores sell them for less than $25.

A lot of places recently have had sales for 2 for 30, I know bestbuy has had this sale recently (with a GGC its 25 for 2). Bestbuy and CC also tend have sales 1 for $20 monthly

[quote name='tcrash247']Do you recommend that yellow Nyko one? Is it just as reliable as the official Sony ones?[/QUOTE]

From what I heard, they are really good (read some reviews if you can) but if the price diff is small, like 5 dollars, its not worth the risk.

[quote name='help1']From what I heard, they are really good (read some reviews if you can) but if the price diff is small, like 5 dollars, its not worth the risk.[/QUOTE]

Very good point. I'll see if anything is on sale tomorrow when I get my ads.

never buy a non first party card unless you really like taking risks.

35 bucks for a two pack on ebay, you might as well go to best buy since that's generally the regular price.

nyko is ok compared to other third part companies when it comes to accessories, I use nyko memory cards for my psx, bought a two pack a looong time ago, still functioning fine.

bread's done
Back