Best price for Professor Layton games?

TronB

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
That darn crossover with the Professor Layton and Phoenix Wright series finally made me get the first Layton game. :bomb: Is there any place cheaper than $29.99 though? It was such an impulse buy, but that still seemed to be the cheapest around.

Prices would be appreciated for the second game as well (not going to bite on the third just yet).

20 bucks for Diabolical Box (second game) at Staples (ymmv obviously).

Curious Village (Layton 1), it's cheap in the US.

Thanks. :) I was kind of hoping I wouldn't find Diabolical Box when I walked into Staples (money never stays with me long), but there it was. And it was $20, so what can I say.

[quote name='TronB']... I walked into Staples (money never stays with me long), but there it was. And it was $20, so what can I say. [/QUOTE]
You are so buying a 3ds and Megaman Legends 3 and you know it.
image.php

:p

Of course I am! I've waited almost 10 years for MML3 to be announced (and always believed it would happen), I'm already saving up money for a 3DS.

:bouncy:

For Legends, I don't mind spending money haha.

You probably noticed by now, but ShoppersDrugmart do carry Layton 1 and you can take advantage of this on the 28th to get that. Part 3 however, wasn't found at my SDM but it can be different in your area.

~cheers

bread's done
Back