Best price for Windows7

you can get linux for free. have any friends that are students? i don't think you are going to get it much cheaper than retail anywhere

Check out Newegg.com. If you don't care about support you can buy an OEM version for a good $100 less than retail.

As far as I know, you can use the upgrade version to do a full install. You just have to install the upgrade one more time as an 'upgrade' through W7 for your key to work.

[quote name='PipTheFair']I am not a student, and I would need the full version rather than the upgrade.

Thanks[/QUOTE]
I know your not a student but......

If you have any friends or family in school they can get it for you. My sister is in collage and I ordered it with my name and address but used her email, I just made it clear that I was calling on her behalf. I got 2 copy's, I just explained that we had more than 1 computer. They just need a valid .edu email to send the confirmation email to.

Best of luck to you and Happy Holidays fellow Human!

[quote name='SilverPaw750']As far as I know, you can use the upgrade version to do a full install. You just have to install the upgrade one more time as an 'upgrade' through W7 for your key to work.[/QUOTE]
Come again? You're saying I could do an install from a cleaned HD?

also, I discovered I had an old student email that still works, so wooo

bread's done
Back