Best price on Prince of Persia Blu-Ray?

Well I snagged mine at Ultimate Electronics for 18.06. I bought the combo pack and used the $8 coupon from Disney Movie Rewards. If you're a member of that group I'd recommend using the coupon. And keep in mind the coupon is only for the Blu Ray combo pack, not for the Blu Ray alone.

I was able to snag it for $18 at Toys R Us using the $8 coupon as well, combined with a pre order for Toy Story 3 Blu and Beauty and the Beast Blu... So counting the $5 towards each, I only paid about $8.

You should also have no problem combining it with the Tinker Bell Blu preorder and the $5 off $25 from this thread: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=272901

Grabbing all those only costs you $22, and you get $10 towards the Tinkerbell, $5 towards TS3, $5 towards BatB, and an additional $10 GC when you pick up Tinkerbell.

Hiro0015,

Would you mind explaining how all of those discounts work? I have the PoP coupon, and printed out the $5 off of $25 coupon. What are the other discounts?

Venent, the basic idea is that when you pay $5 for a pre-order of a Disney movie at Toys R Us, you get $10 off any other Disney movie you might purchase. So even if you never get those movies you're pre-ordering, you save money on the Disney movie you're there to purchase.

here's what I did: bought Halo Reach from BB, rec'd $20 gift card in the mail, printed $8 off manufacturer coupon. Only had to pay tax on $27.99, walked out with it for $2.30? ;)

[quote name='seanw']Venent, the basic idea is that when you pay $5 for a pre-order of a Disney movie at Toys R Us, you get $10 off any other Disney movie you might purchase. So even if you never get those movies you're pre-ordering, you save money on the Disney movie you're there to purchase.[/QUOTE]Besides the fact that you're abusing a pre-order promotion by pre-ordering a movie and returning said pre-order, of course.

[quote name='token2k6']here's what I did: bought Halo Reach from BB, rec'd $20 gift card in the mail, printed $8 off manufacturer coupon. Only had to pay tax on $27.99, walked out with it for $2.30? ;)[/QUOTE]See, much easier and much cleaner.

I ended up pre-ordering it, price dropped to $26.99, and I had the $10 discount for the pre-order, plus an additional $2.50 from an additional $10 discount spread across all four movies on my order (PoP, B&TB, TS3, ACS). Net $14.49, which I was OK with.

For some reason the Disney coupon won`t print for me said I already printed it but I never did. So where to get help on this?

[quote name='shrike4242']Besides the fact that you're abusing a pre-order promotion by pre-ordering a movie and returning said pre-order, of course.

See, much easier and much cleaner.

I ended up pre-ordering it, price dropped to $26.99, and I had the $10 discount for the pre-order, plus an additional $2.50 from an additional $10 discount spread across all four movies on my order (PoP, B&TB, TS3, ACS). Net $14.49, which I was OK with.[/QUOTE]

Abusing? Never mentioned anything about returning the preorder, did I? Even if you don't pick up TS3 or BatB, you are still saving $5 (spend $5, save $10).

[quote name='Hiro0015']Abusing? Never mentioned anything about returning the preorder, did I? Even if you don't pick up TS3 or BatB, you are still saving $5 (spend $5, save $10).[/QUOTE]As long as you're planning on picking up the movie you pre-order, it's not abusing it. Others would see it differently, since it's been the topic of conversation in the stickied coupon thread in this forum.

$14.99 is about the price I think I would feel good about paying for this, and though I might be able to hit that with coupon hoops, I figure I'll just wait.

[quote name='SuperJedi'][/B][/FONT][/COLOR]

BS BS BS BS BS!!!!!

I never printed at all! Lame! :|[/QUOTE]

I had this same issue, and contacting them did no good.

bread's done
Back