Best PS2 games without sequels (that need them)

pinebarrens

CAGiversary!
I would love to see sequels to Freedom Fighters and Psi Ops, but from what I can tell this will never happen. There were some rumors about Freedom Fighters having a sequel awhile ago.

I want another Manhunt game, not even a sequel, just some other asshole who lost everything and gets filmed strangling people with Wire :D

Okami
Twisted Metal: Black
Shadow of the Colossus
ICO

I'd only want sequels to these games if they were done incredibly well, but even then, it's probably best just to leave them be.

Defiantly would support a sequel to Freedom Fighters, the game really doesn't hit its full potential until the last level where you have some 10 guys at your command

Robotic Alchemic Drive wish there was a sequel I fell in love with the first one. The horrible accents and over the top cheesy anime robot theme was just funtastic to play.

Chaos Legion
Okami
I-Ninja
Technic Beat

EDIT: I didn't mention Culdcept myself, which is one of my all-time favorite games, because it technically IS a sequel, and there's a 360 follow-up to it coming out this year.

[quote name='willardhaven']Radiata Stories really does deserve a second outing, I think with the right amount of tweaking, it could be a tasty series.[/QUOTE]
Agreed. Radiata Stories is one of the few RPG's I actually finished and went and did extra stuff in. It was just all out fun.

[quote name='Kayden']Advent Rising was PS2, right?[/QUOTE]
Xbox/PC, but yes, it does need its sequels to complete the trilogy. That cliffhanger ending really pissed me off.

[quote name='depascal22']It was Xbox only if I remember correctly.[/quote]
I know thats wrong as I played it on the PC, but it still needs a sequel either way.

[quote name='whoknows']
Xbox/PC, but yes, it does need its sequels to complete the trilogy. That cliffhanger ending really pissed me off.[/quote]
:lol: Why do we always like the same 'crappy' games?

[quote name='r1s3n']Robotic Alchemic Drive wish there was a sequel I fell in love with the first one. The horrible accents and over the top cheesy anime robot theme was just funtastic to play.[/QUOTE]
they actually have games from the same developer with similar desgin, in Japan.

bread's done
Back