Best Ps3 Playstation MOVE games

Just wanted everyone's thoughts. Got the move for christmas and dont know what games are good for it.

Cheers,

Billy
Wow someone does not like you, either that or someone was really extra cheap and got you an outdated, no longer support (some say never was) assessory. Ive had since a few months after its launch an not much has come out for it.

Did they get you the Eye as well, almost all move games require it. be sure to check that

Most of the shooters that support it are good, the move does that really well.

Time Crisis Razing storm is actually 3 games so that would be best value in terms of different shooters.

Time crisis razing storm
House of the dead 2 & 3 & overkill
Resident Evil dark side chronicles
Resident evil umbrella chronicles
Littlebigplanet 2/3 with ps move dlc
Just Dance any version

I know a friend who really liked the "Fight" game.

From what I heard "Kung Fu Rider" is suppose to be pretty fun.  It's a wacky Japanese arcadestyle game.

I second the motions of HOTD but I didn't think HOTD 2 and 3 were on PSN, just Overkill and 4.  Huh.

"The Shoot" is suppose to be pretty fun if you want a shooting gallery thing.

I plan to get "Sorcery" and I'll tell you what it's like.

Even though no one mentioned it here the original "Sports Champions" is pretty fun.  I haven't played the second.

I think a new RAMBO game came out recently that uses the move. I'll probably get it once it drops in price. Because it's Rambo dammit.

I've heard very good things about Child of Eden with Move.  Haven't tried it myself though personally.  Until this thread I forgot I even owned Move.

bread's done
Back