Best Racer - Splitscreen/2 player

Ravenous

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I have Motorstorm and Pure, all 1 player. I know MS Pacific Rift has 2 player but thats a bitch of a game. Is it really the only and best one? I hate the MX vs ATV series btw. Any help on finding a good one?

There's Wipeout HD on the PSN which has 2 players. I'd say it's mostly for fans of the series though. If you want to try it, unless I'm mistaken, I think there's a demo out for it.

[quote name='Invin']There's Wipeout HD on the PSN which has 2 players. I'd say it's mostly for fans of the series though. If you want to try it, unless I'm mistaken, I think there's a demo out for it.[/QUOTE]

Yea Ive played the demo and it was pretty good. Didnt know it was 2 player. My only complaint was the track in the demo seemed too short; was that as long as they get?

Gran Tourismo? :cold:

I'm not sure what maps were in the demo, but Vineta K and Anulpha Pass are the shortest tracks in the game. The other tracks are a little longer, but this is a high speed racer, and so you do go through all of the tracks pretty quickly. You can only play 1 mode using splitscreen. Hopefully more options are available in the upcoming DLC.

I'd definitely go with Wipeout. I think there's supposed to be an expansion or something for it that sounds like it will add a lot of content. I'll see if I can find a link about it somewhere.

bread's done
Back