Best Reach Preorder Deal

gleo

CAGiversary!
Hello all, just wondering if anyone has some good info on the best deals on Reach preorders currently circulating. Seeing as the game is only a few weeks from release I thought I might start seeing some more activity on this front.

At one point I know FS was offering a one-day preorder for $49.99 which is the best price I've seen so far (shame I missed the day). I now seem to be able to get $5 off from FS and a free t-shirt (?) with a preorder.

Anyone seen anything better?

Amazon and Walmart both have $20 gift cards/credit. And I would bet money that various other B&M stores(TRU and Kmart specifically) will have the same deal, if not better, on release day.

[quote name='life.exe']Amazon and Walmart both have $20 gift cards/credit. And I would bet money that various other B&M stores(TRU and Kmart specifically) will have the same deal, if not better, on release day.[/QUOTE]
Wrong country.

I'm a bit new here so perhaps I needed to be more specific that I was looking for deals from a Canadian retailer.

Thanks to those who supplied all those wonderful (disheartening) US deals ;)

Knowing EB, I doubt I have any games that would qualify (at least not that I'm ready to part with), but thanks for the tip.

I just got an e-mail this morning from BB offering 800 bonus reward zone points with pre-order. That's equivalent to $10 but a bit too much like a mail-in rebate given that it typically takes at least 30 days for points to show up in your account.

So I guess I'll hold out for a bit and see if I can beat $55 at FS.

To update my own thread, Best Buy is offering $10 off for online pre-orders. Check the "Labor Day sale" thread in the main Canada forum for the link (can't post it myself).

Not sure if this combines with the 800 reward zone points but here's hoping. :lol:

Only downside being that you aren't likely to get the game on release day (and it could be a painful wait if you're really itching to play). I wouldn't expect a game like Halo to be short on copies though so the wait should be short in Ontario at least.

bread's done
Back