Best Retailer Website Design

Status
Not open for further replies.
EB's is nice and simple, but still looks good. Gets my vote

PlayAsia gets a strong honorable mention though. I like how it's fairly easy to find out about what the hell you're buying while there, since imports can be tricky sometimes.

i'll be going with gamestop.com, if only because i have hit personal gold mines with the store locator. found Valkyrie Profile, multiple Suikoden IIs, almost had castlevania chronicles, and much else. props for that facet alone. plus they always display games whether they're in stock or not, which i wish ebgames.com would do.

I'm giving it up for Play-Asia. It may not be the most intuitive of the bunch, but damned if it isn't awesome.

As much as Id hate to say it..EB games. To this day I still frequent the site to check out release dates and price comparisons. Easy to navigate.

I went with Gamestop for the same reasons as many others. I don't care much for the site itself, but there are some nice features, like the ability to check OOS games, and the inventory at stores.

[quote name='Roufuss']EBgames.com has the WORST website in the world. The thing that gets me, is that once a game is unavailable online, they pull the entire listing! How can I check store inventory through the online tracker when they do this?? What's the point of even having the store tracker at this point.

I nominate Gamestop, because they leave ALL their games up, and I have gotten many hard to find games through their online inventory.[/QUOTE]

I agree with Roufuss, partially... I hate the fact that EBgames.com pulls the entire listing of a game once it is OOS... at least Gamestop lets you check the description, reviews and local store inventory.

Saying all that, I still like EBgames simple and clean layout and prefer their design.

Now, if only they could put the EB and GS merger to good use, and combine the best of both worlds (and keep EB's stackable discounts) ... then it would be an awesome site.

EBGames.com is simple, to the point, and they make it easy to use coupons (like CAG15) and other deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back