Best Review Books for SAT II

2poor

CAGiversary!
I'm taking the SAT II for history, math 2, and chemistry on june 3rd and would like to know which books are the best. If you've used the book could you give your impressions on it? Thank you.

For the US History SAT II, I used Sparknotes' free notes online, and they worked like a charm, especially considering my US II teacher only got up to the end of WWII due to various circumstances.

[quote name='2poor']Do you think that book is pretty easy to understand and is helpful?[/QUOTE]

The book isn't that easy, but it has good detail and good practice test. Its a good review, but not to good to learn from.

I use Kaplan books and they didn't really help. Either way, Math II is graded much easier than Math I. You can leave 10 blank and still get over 700 if you do reasonably well on the other questions. As for US History, I personally read the history textbook from my class.

You probably don't need it for the math. It's just geometry and if you are planning on taking the SAT II, that shouldn't be hard for you.

[quote name='Tromack']You probably don't need it for the math. It's just geometry and if you are planning on taking the SAT II, that shouldn't be hard for you.[/QUOTE]

I thought math II was pre-cal and everything under, and math I was geometry and everything under.

[quote name='2poor']I thought math II was pre-cal and everything under, and math I was geometry and everything under.[/QUOTE]

It was pretty much just up to geometry. There might have been some trig in there, but I don't seem to remember it.

bread's done
Back