Best screen cover for PSP-1000?

Rusty Ghia

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I had to replace my PSP-1000 and I couldn't salvage the old screen cover. I don't remember what brand of screen cover it was, so I'm here asking what my fellow CAGs recommend.

InvisibleShield seems to be pricier than, say, Hori or (ugh) Pelican. Is the price difference warranted? Also, what is the difference between the screen cover and the full front cover?

[quote name='Rusty Ghia']InvisibleShield seems to be pricier than, say, Hori or (ugh) Pelican. Is the price difference warranted? Also, what is the difference between the screen cover and the full front cover?[/QUOTE]

I'd say yes, just on my experience with their shields. Once in awhile, ZAGG will have coupon codes where you can get their InvisibleShields for 50% off. Hopefully, one will pop up again soon as I will have a PSP coming and I want a full body shield for $10.

As fas as difference, the screen shield is only for the screen. Where as, the full body shield not only covers the screen, but also covers the entire front AND back of the console.

bread's done
Back