Best Shooter?

LarryGe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Whats the best shooter in your opinion? Also looking for best value!

Call of Duty 2: Big Red One
Call of Duty 3
BLACK
Socom 3
Socom Combined Assault

Out of that list probably one of the Socom games. I disliked the Call of Duty games on the PS2 and Black is interesting for awhile but very short.

one thing I never got:

is combined assault socom 3 with added content? I never got 3, so would getting CA be better? also, if I got CA, could I play online with people who have 3, but not CA?

another thing:

does BLACK have any multiplayer?

does COD2 have offline multiplayer?

Black does not have multiplayer of any kind.
COD3 has no offline multiplayer, not sure about Big Red One.

As far as Socom 3 and Combined Assault go, I'm not 100% sure but I think its basically just Socom 3 with a different single player campaign and more online options (more maps, 4 player co-op) and maybe a few other things.

does socom have co-op, like in the same room and not online? Do any ps2 shooters?

btw, whoknows, thanks for all the help

Black - good but short
COD2 BRO - A well reviewed game completely different from the 360/PC games that share it's name (but not it's subtitle)
Socom 3 / CA - CA is officially a sequel, but most reviewers say it is more of a mission pack upgrade than a full fledged sequel. Socom 3 is much like past installments, but with drivable vehicles.
COD3 - Great game. . . on the 360/PS3.

I vote Killzone but that's not on your list. The CoDs are really horrible. Black is good but short and SOCOM is good if you like tactical shooters.

[quote name='Noodle Pirate!']I vote Killzone but that's not on your list. The CoDs are really horrible. Black is good but short and SOCOM is good if you like tactical shooters.[/QUOTE]
I'd recommend Killzone as well.

For some reason Black didn't get great reviews but a lot of people like it. This makes me want to try it out.

bread's done
Back