Best sites for laptop deals

itachiitachi

CAGiversary!
I'm looking to upgrade my current laptop.

I'm curently using dealnews, $$$$$$$$$, and an amalgamated deal site that shows the deals from woot, fatwallet, slickwallet and weeklycloseout.
In the past I've gotten the best deals in store from individual retailers trying to clear out the last of their stock.

Ideally I would like a site that keeps track of local deals or a way to check the deals at an individual stores in a chain online.
I would also go for a deal site that specializes in laptops and computers deals or just posts good ones, as the sites I currently use post every bullshit perpetual discount.

What you want to do is subscribe to as many newsletters as you can from various laptop manufacturers and electronics retailers. I find TigerDirect often has excellent laptop deals.

when it comes to laptops I think you should purchase from a reputable retailer that backs their products. I kept my searches to XoticPC, PowerNotebooks, Amazon, and Newegg. I knew if anything went wrong that returning wouldnt be a big hassle with these companies. In the end I went with Amazon due to $150 on Asus products and 2 day prime shipping (not to mention racking up points on our Amazon card).

Amazon, newegg, and tiger direct all come up on my current deal sites and they all have the same or very similar sales to each other and to lenovo, dell, and HP, with HP edging them out since it has customizable upgrades to the hardware which are all cheap or free.

http://forum.notebookreview.com/what-notebook-should-i-buy/

That is all I have to say really. While I am a geek, they are the true laptop geeks. Fill out their form with what you are looking for and how much you want to spend and they will give you all sorts of options. If you are looking for gaming laptops, HP, Dell, and Levono probably are not going to make the cut if you are looking at anything with any decent graphics capabilities.

bread's done
Back