Best stuff on amazon for under ten bucks?

TheMightySlinky

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
So the other night I found myself a few dollars away from getting FSSS and it took me awhile to find something worth buying to get to the 25 dollar mark.

So to keep this from happening again I'd like to know what you guys have used as filler or just cool suff you have gotten for less than ten bucks.

Really? Amazon has thousands if not millions of products that they ship. People buy whatever might interest them to get to FSSS. Books, music, other cheap games, toys, clothes etc.

If you don't care what you buy and are just looking for filler, there are websites for that, like: http://www.filleritem.com/index.html?r=

but I do care. I mean sure if im like 97 cents away Ill go ahead and buy that pink barbie watch.

I was just curious about what other people have found and for under ten bucks and though was pretty cool.

[quote name='TheMightySlinky']but I do care. I mean sure if im like 97 cents away Ill go ahead and buy that pink barbie watch.

I was just curious about what other people have found and for under ten bucks and though was pretty cool.[/QUOTE]

Do you read? Find a cheap book. Do you watch TV or movies? Find a cheap DVD. There's so much variety in those two areas alone. Especially when you look at used options fulfilled by Amazon.

Or get free Prime trial or reduced-cost Prime if you're a student. Then you don't even have to worry about this. Best feeling ever.

Get Prime. After getting a free trial a while back, I've decided it is so worth it to just keep it for my free 2 day shipping. Having some stuff on Amazon Instant Video is just a nice bonus.

bread's done
Back