Best thing to buy from Amazon to flip on eBay?

Eagle3ye

CAGiversary!
Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with turning Amazon credit into cash. I've earned about $200 using FeaturePoints (referral code below ;)) and I want to turn it into cash. I'm thinking just buying something on Amazon and then flipping it right back on eBay. I'm ok with losing a few bucks but I'd like to keep most of it.

I was planning on an iPod Touch 16GB but the price changed so now I'm not so sure. Any help would be greatly appreciated :D

you're probably better off selling it on here, unless you already redeemed the GCs on your account. another option is ordering stuff for someone else.

with ebay, you'd be losing nearly 13% at least

Ya, might take a little longer to sell on here, but you take a smaller risk (at least if you sell to someone reputable on here) than on ebay since they always side with the buyer if there is a dispute...

Also, to minimize the risk on how much you may loose, I suggest breaking up the credit into ~$20 amounts so that if someone does try to pull some BS, you don't have all your eggs in one basket

bread's done
Back