Best time to buy a Wii?

Artemusclyde9

CAGiversary!
So Kirby Anniversary collection comes out this week and I'm buying that. But I don't have a Wii yet. Soooooo I need to know any good deals out there on a Wii or what you think the Wii will drop to this holiday season. Thanks!

Doubt it'll drop much anymore. It's not uncommon to find bundles for 139.99 right now and standalone consoles for 99.99. But Black Friday is just around the bend, so it might not be a bad idea to wait.

Although last year's Black Friday deals weren't exactly the best for the Wii, they were still fairly decent. And Target allowed you to PM the giftcard so that one looked even better. They also had the limited Blue Wii sold at Sam's Club/Walmart on BF. Dunno if you care about seperate colors and whatnot, but I suppose its something.

A bunch of places keep selling used Wiis for $50. Cowboom did, Hastings did. I am sure once the Wii U comes out Wii prices drop a bunch new. Wii-mote prices will go up though.

I'd pick one up a used one on cowboom. Usually 40-80ish depending on what is going on. Could also try craigslist or just asking you friends. Most people that I know that have wiis are over them now and don't play them anymore and they just collect dust. My mom wanted one a few months ago and I just posted on my facebook if anyone had a wii they wanted to unload and I got one wit wii fit for 60 from a friend.

What the above said, or wait a few more years when the price of these things drop even further. Remember new Wiis don't have Gamecube ports, so you're stuck with the Classic Controller.

Amazon Warehouse Deals has the Red Wiis for like 140 Like New. They are backwards compatible and have Wii Sports and New Super Mario Wii.

But if you want a new one, then pretty much what others have said is accurate. Best you see nowadays is $139.99 or maybe full price with a $30 Gift Card. If you can wait until Black Friday, do. Last year Best Buy had the Black NSMB2 bundles for $99

bread's done
Back