Best.Topic.Ever?

punqsux

CAGiversary!
Feedback
88 (100%)
ok, so here at cag we've had many great falme wars, what do you think is the best?
Ruined: The Manimal/Z Force Saga
http://cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8943
http://cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9394
http://cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9474

Cloudspekk Ripped Me Off!
http://cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12229

ok. 0.67 gpa. NOW JAYWALKING TICKET!! edit ( PLUS A WORKING* XBOX!!) PLUS!!
http://cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20363

Write in vote: (vote other)
I am having a problem trading with the user name James
http://cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16022

which gets your vote?
if you choose other, post a link.
good times ^^

[quote name='BigNick']Damn, this is one tough call, ruined or cloudspekk......

What about the original Zforce/Manimal thread?[/quote]Link please? :p

i couldnt find the first manimal/zforce thread, if you could post a link ill change the first choice to "The Manimal/Z force Saga"

i would say the manimal one becausew i found it quite funny that after that he is one of the top traders on the site(even though he is the most fucking picky person in the world)

[quote name='ZForce915']*clap* *clap* Bra-vo.

Good luck ever getting along with anyone here. You might as well pack up and leave now.[/quote]

hahaha thats classic, it was directed at big nick, who last time i checked was winning a popularity contest ^^

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='ZForce915']*clap* *clap* Bra-vo.

Good luck ever getting along with anyone here. You might as well pack up and leave now.[/quote]

hahaha thats classic, it was directed at big nick, who last time i checked was winning a popularity contest ^^[/quote]
ha ha ha, but I was also one of the leading contendors of the biggest asshle thread....

The James thread was fucking hilarious. Two morons named James with the same password (their name), one who can't remember his user name and accidently signs on the other guys account and starts trading. :lol:

i apologize for over looking the james thread, ill dig it up and post it but i doubt i can edit the poll.

hahahhaha that one was good

Is that what that James nonsense was all about? I didn't bother to read it. That guy deserved to have that happen. What idiot uses James as a username AND password?

[quote name='ex0']The James thread was shaq-fuing hilarious. Two morons named James with the same password (their name), one who can't remember his user name and accidently signs on the other guys account and starts trading. :lol:[/quote]
That was classic, i was like WTF when the truth came out. Man, this is a great site!

[quote name='daphatty']Is that what that James nonsense was all about? I didn't bother to read it. That guy deserved to have that happen. What idiot uses James as a username AND password?[/quote]

The best thing about it was that it was so soon after the couldspekk thread; that everyone was just so pissed/pumped/ready for it. That was probably the best thread because it had the soap opera turnaround... NO WAIT this PUNK is telling the truth, I'm really james. Dang I thought Iwas watching Days of our lives.. "your wife is dead.. no WAIT there she is but she has a new face and attitude PLUS she actually loves me."

[quote name='CaseyRyback']How quickly we forget the Where is Nintendo FanGirl thread

I mean the thread is a freakin musical!!!![/quote]

Yeah. I think the Noob opression thread is the last time I ended up breaking into song... but the NintendoFanGirl one still stands as the most active.

Strange, I think her and minx posted a couple times after that, and then vanished into the ether yet again.

[quote name='punqsux']i apologize for over looking the james thread, ill dig it up and post it but i doubt i can edit the poll.

hahahhaha that one was good[/quote]

So one dork point for me for bringing it up? If so...........................................

Excellent there are a few that I have on the list (watch out starman9000)! you hosehead!

NFG still posts tons of Nintendo deals.
Speaking of MIA's, what happened to metroidkiller9?

[quote name='JSweeney']
Strange, I think her and minx posted a couple times after that, and then vanished into the ether yet again.[/quote]

Gamer guys have a tendency to do that to gamer gurls.

My favorite thread is that James thread. I was there the whole time and read every post of it. It was very exciting and the turn in the story was great. A good read. I haven't read very much of the cloudspekk thread since it's so long.

[quote name='skittlez jr.']My favorite thread is that James thread. I was there the whole time and read every post of it. It was very exciting and the turn in the story was great. A good read. I haven't read very much of the cloudspekk thread since it's so long.[/quote]

Is that what caused you to 'join' on the 24 of June?

i dunno. its a toss up for me between james and cloudspekk.

that James thing was just too weird, but I feel confident I could pass the Bar exam after reading all of Olsens posts on the cloudspekk thread.

[quote name='jalu6']i dunno. its a toss up for me between james and cloudspekk.

that James thing was just too weird, but I feel confident I could pass the Bar exam after reading all of Olsens posts on the cloudspekk thread.[/quote]

Now that is a response to a thread!

[quote name='daphatty'][quote name='JSweeney']
Strange, I think her and minx posted a couple times after that, and then vanished into the ether yet again.[/quote]

Gamer guys have a tendency to do that to gamer gurls.[/quote]

They think they can hang w/ gaming fan boys, but then realize that there is a reason that they are left alone in social situations :roll:

damn, I didn't realize how hateful and spiteful people could be on this board...There was nothing but ignorant savagery on the flame war threads, little more than a mob of people insulting another with base namecalling resulting from more conspiracy theories than a Deus Ex plot line. Regardless of how much someone dicked you over, what is the point in sitting around insulting him?

anyway, I vote for mousin's. I know too many kids like him.

edit for grammar.

I think the best part of the MANIMAL/Me thread was how when BigNick came to MANIMAL's defense it became a anti-Nick thread. Way to take one for the team big guy!

MANIMAL is still a hella picky trader, but a good guy in the end. Can't agrue with his feedback...

All of the being said I think the cloudspekk thread was pretty classic

Just read the ENTIRE Cloudspekk post, all 40-some odd pages... Classic... Too bad I missed out on this when it was happening.. It was very entertaining to read..

Even though MANIMAL is a cunt, I have to go with Cloudspekk because he's stupid enough to try this shit on all the other msg boards without changing his name.

Dumbass.

[quote name='pimp_daddy_smurf']i think the one with minx is great. now we all just want her to post some nudies of herself.[/quote]

I'm lazy......but I've been thinking maybe by Halloween.......

got a great Mischief Night prank involving nudity in mind :)

muehahahahhahahahah!

[quote name='minx'][quote name='pimp_daddy_smurf']i think the one with minx is great. now we all just want her to post some nudies of herself.[/quote]

I'm lazy......but I've been thinking maybe by Halloween.......

got a great Mischief Night prank involving nudity in mind :)

muehahahahhahahahah![/quote]

:lol: You're pure evil aren't you?

bread's done
Back