Best trade in deals from Gamestop

dude, might i recommend selling them on craigslist? i have gotten way more than trade in for most of my games from selling them privately. its not as hard as you think.

if you wait for the "trade two games get at an extra $10" deal then you can get a good amount on them at gamestop. they should have another one pretty soon

[quote name='shadylane']should i sell them based on the systems? i have them ranging in all platforms[/QUOTE]

Sell them individually to maximize $$, bundle the less valuable games (i.e. sports) into lots to unload them. Sell here or on craigslist, Gamestop will give you absolutely next to nothing for your games.

If you're committed to trading in to Gamestop, wait for a trade in X number of games, get X% extra credit, or the trade 2 get an extra $10 as mentioned above.

[quote name='shadylane']What trade in deals should i wait for from gamestop. I never really traded in my games before[/quote]

If you want to do it with Gamestop, then i would recommend paying for the Gamestop Edge Card. It's about $15 a year, but you get an extra 10% trade in credit on all games/systems/accessories, and you get 10% discount on any used games or accessories that you buy from them.

When my daughter traded in her old DS, two DS games, and a couple of Wii games, she ended up getting $200 from them, becuase of the edge card, plus they had a trade in 4 game and get an extra 30% credit.

Just keep an eye on http://www.gamestop.com/gs/specialty/tradeins/offers.aspx . You will often get an extra 20% credit if you pre-order a specific game.

Like others have said though, you will often get more from Craigslist or eBay. If it's just one game, i would go with one of those - multiple games, go with Gamestop.

bread's done
Back