Best trade in for Gran Turismo 5.

Frosty The Batman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
223 (100%)
I was thinking of trading in GT5 and littlebigplanet 2 to Best Buy for the 2 for $60 deal. I got them both very very cheap and are both sealed. (NOT STOLEN!) Would it be better to try and sell 'em online, possibly on here?
I'm mainly doing it to get OoT3D next Sunday and still have $20+ on the gift card.
Any thoughts would help, thanks. The possible trade in will take place around 4pm EST. Thanks again.

If you trade in LBP2 before 6/12, you can get $37.50 credit from gamestop. I am pretty sure you can get more than $30 fo GT5 from there as well. They are running a 50% trade in bonus right now so if you have a PUR card, you get a 60% bonus. LBP2 total would be $40. You'd have to call about GT5. I always do this and wait for a B2G1 sale and then trade the games from that to BB or Amazon for credit profit. I am positive you can get at least $70 in credit to Gamestop as opposed to $60 from BB.

p.s. I guess you follow my logic and believe that it isn't stealing as long as you don't get caught. Great job on the theft.

bread's done
Back