Best Trading card game?

Baron O Hell

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
With snk vs capcom being buggy I was wondering what the best trading card game is at the moment.

It seems like Yu-Gi-Oh World Championship 2007 is the way to go. It has 1500 cards and all are in the game. That is you don't have to pay real money to buy booster packs. Plus it has online play. I never played the game and think the cartoon is a commercial. I have played MTG and snk vs capcom on the NGPC and like those.

It's kind of hard to tell if yugioh is good or not justing by some of the post I see on other sites because I think they have a bias opinion.

Well there aren't too many options at the moment. In a month though, both the new DBZ card RPG and the Marvel Trading Card game will be out. Personally, I'd kill for a new Pokemon card game but apparently Nintendo can't make the connection that we want to see Pokemon milked even more, not less (especially if it gets us a new Pokemon Snap and Pokemon CCG).

Yeah, Pokemon Trading Card Game is like the best Pokemon spinoff game ever. If they made a DS version, just think of how awesome it could be...

But yeah, there's not much out now currently on the TCG front on the DS. Aside from the YGO games and SNK vs. Capcom, I think the only other thing out there is that Chocobo Tales game, if you want to count that. I know it has some Trading Card aspects to it, but they don't make up the whole game (which is why I haven't bought it).

Just picked up YGO 2007. I'll see how that goes. It has the smallest manual I ever seen, but it looks like the game has tutorial so I should be ok.

bread's done
Back