Best travel kit for PSP 3000?

jamezuva

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
Sorry if I just couldn't find a discussion via search, but I recently bought a 3000 in the sonystyle sale and am looking for a relatively comprehensive travel kit. Any recommendations? I've taken a look at the ones on amazon though even the top rated ones seem to have a significant drawback e.g. case being small or if the case is good then the accessories it comes with suck.

Also, I'm planning to get a psp battery kit to extend the life of each charge and am curious if there are any of those form-fitting cases that fit around the psp (which allow you to play the device while it's being protected e.g. http://www.hori.jp/products/psp2000/psp_clearcase2/) that will accommodate the bulge created by the bigger battery + cover

Last edited by a moderator:
The Logitech PlayGear Pocket hard case is the most recommended one out there. That combined with a screen protector and your extended battery should serve you well.

Amazon's page says that it will fit the extended life battery, so you should be good to go.

Any psp casing that is mosture or water proof.
Some people said that if you came into a room that is cold then go outside where is hot or higher the temp is. The parts inside of your psp will moist and ruin your motherboard or something.

bread's done
Back