Best Trivial Pursuit?

mrchainsaw

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
I'm wanting to buy the game, but there are so many different versions and I don't know which I should get. I want overall trivia, not specific to sports, pop culture, movies, books, etc. I also don't want one that will be incredibly hard. I'd like it to be fairly up to date, but I'm not too worried about this.

I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this, but it seems like a good fit.

I love some Trivial Pursuit but I haven't played too much of em'. To your description I'd guess just picking up the latest regular edition. Also pick it up on Black Friday, board games are normally so cheap then.

I own several versions of Trivial Pursuit and my favorite is probably the 90s edition. One of the dice you roll in the game is ten-sided and chooses the year (0 for 90, 1 for 91, ..., 9 for 99) upon which the question is based. Having the question narrowed down to a specific year helps to make the game overall a little easier than the some of the more general Trivial Pursuits. Also helping the difficulty is the fact that the 1990s are fairly recent, so the content is pretty fresh in memory. Because of the lower difficulty, this is a starter Trivial Pursuit and is also good for getting friends who aren't Trivial Pursuit fans to play.

The 20th Anniversary edition covers 1981 through 2001, so it's fairly narrowed and recent too, but slightly broader than the 90s edition.

bread's done
Back