Best Use of Best Buy RZ Certs by Saturday

Karuto

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I need advice on how to spend the $30 in Reqard Zone certificates. One of them ($10) expires Saturday and wood rather use them all together. Any suggestions? Thanks!

I just had the exact same situation. I combined it with the B2G1 and got Lost in Shadow, Donkey Kong Country Returns, and Vanquish. Two were $40 and one was $50. So it was $90 minus 30 in reward zone certs, so $60 total. $20 each for those games was worth it to me.

I don't know if I want to spend it on video games. I mean I basically use GameStop like a library ala buying then returning. I will check the value bins though.

buy something, and then return it. The certificate will return to your account, giving you more time

[quote name='Karuto']I don't know if I want to spend it on video games. [/QUOTE]

lol. I think you are on the wrong forum.

[quote name='62t']buy something, and then return it. The certificate will return to your account, giving you more time[/QUOTE]

I like this idea!

BTW, I meant not getting games in general but more hardware or accessories to accentuate, like a headset or Kinect.

bread's done
Back