Best use of Staples $30 off $60 coupon?

According to the bottom of the page I looked at that showed the Dual Shock 4, Staples has a price match policy. You could try to get a price match of the Dual Shock from Amazon etc. If you can't get it done online try going to your local Staples and see what they have in stock there.

I did not know that Staples had/has a price match guarantee.

Check to see of they sell game cards, like PS+ etc, if you need anything from that area.

Good luck my friend. :)

You could always upgrade your HDD... or maybe get an SSD if you have a PS4 since, I think, they actually make use of the faster speeds. 

If you absolutely can't find anything to use it on, would you consider selling it to me for a few bucks? I'm shopping around for a new chair so this would be nice. 

Last edited by a moderator:
According to the bottom of the page I looked at that showed the Dual Shock 4, Staples has a price match policy. You could try to get a price match of the Dual Shock from Amazon etc. If you can't get it done online try going to your local Staples and see what they have in stock there.

I did not know that Staples had/has a price match guarantee.

Check to see of they sell game cards, like PS+ etc, if you need anything from that area.

Good luck my friend. :)
So you can price match things that you are using a coupon with?

You could always upgrade your HDD... or maybe get an SSD if you have a PS4 since, I think, they actually make use of the faster speeds.

If you absolutely can't find anything to use it on, would you consider selling it to me for a few bucks? I'm shopping around for a new chair so this would be nice.
I have 2 I'll see if I can find the other

bread's done
Back